Morning Lazy Sex

Bakugo's POV:

I woke up early in the morning. It was earlier than I usually wake up on a Sunday. I sit up and stretch. I wince from the pain in my ass and back. This is the moment I realize I'm naked. I feel movement in the bed and I look next to me. I see a green haired man naked next to me. I must have brought him home with me last night after leaving the bar. I noticed the buldge under the blanket. He is kinda hot not gonna lie. I pull the blanket off of him and get in between his legs. I lean down and lick the tip of his dick. His body twitches with each lick. I take his tip into my mouth and start sucking. He starts waking up as I take more of him into my mouth. By the time I got his whole cock in my mouth his eyes were open. He looks down at me while he rests on his elbows. "Well this is a nice wake up call." He smirks at me. "You must like sucking me off." I take my mouth off of him. "You taste good." His smirk drops. "yeah you've said that before." I get on top of him and straddle his lap. "Do you think you could fuck me?" I say in a flirty tone. He nods with a slight smile. He grabs my ass. I grab his cock and line it up with my hole. I sink down on his cock. "You're very large." I finally get all the way to the base. I start to bounce up and down on his cock not even giving myself a chance to adjust to his size. "You seem very eager today." I rest my upper body on him and just bounce my ass up and down on his cock. "to tired to keep ur body all the way up? No problem." He grips my ass tighter and starts thrusting up into me insanely quick. I moan a lot louder than I expected I would. I felt my orgasm take over me. I came right onto his stomach. He wasn't finished fucking me though. So he was pounding into my overstimulated hole. Eventually he came and pulled out. I layed on top of him and rested my head on his chest. "You're dick feels awesome. The person who marries you is one lucky person." He shows me his hand and I see a ring on it. " you're already married!? Then why are you here having sex with someone else!?" He grabs my hand with tears in his eyes and shows me my hand. I see a ring on my hand as well. "I'm married?" I stare at the ring. "You're my husband Kacchan." He kisses me with tears rolling down my face.

That's the end of this part. Hope you enjoyed. BYE!!! (475 words)