Fingering

Third person POV:

Bakugo was sitting on his bed watching TV. It was nice and peaceful. He heard Izuku walk into his dorm room. The walls were very thin so it's not like he couldn't hear anything going on in the room but he just chose to ignore it. That was until he heard Izuku's sweet heavenly moans on the other side of the wall. They were quiet but because of the thin wall they could be heard easily. Bakugo was baffled by the fact that Izuku felt so comfortable making these noises knowing fully that he could hear them. Though maybe that was the intention. Bakugo felt his pants start to tighten. He knew he had to do something about this. He slowly unzipped his pants and pulled them down. He slipped them off and onto the floor before taking off his underwear next. He grabbed the handle of his nightstand before remembering he was out of lube. "Shit." He was horny and had no lube to jerk off with. He thought for a second before ultimately deciding to just use his saliva. He spat into his hand and rubbed the slippery liquid over his member. He did his best to hide the groans that made their way out of his mouth. He paused for a moment to hear the moans Izuku was mumbling but as he did so he heard something that stroke a curious nerve in him. "Mmm~ Kacchan~ your ass feels so~ good." Bakugo's cheeks flushed beet red. He didn't know that his childhood friend (even though he would never admit to being his friend) felt such lustful things towards him. He felt curious about what it would be like if Izuku were to actually fuck him. This thought progressed into images that secretly turned him on. Eventually he gave into the curiosity. He began to suck on his fingers.Once they were to the desired wetness he hesitantly put his fingers near the entrance of his ass. He took a deep breath and put one inside. At first it felt uncomfortable but he quickly adjusted. He slowly curled his finger and thrusting his finger. It felt nice but not quite pleasurable. He put in another finger and quickened his speed. It felt much better. Bakugo held back the small moans begging to leave his lips. He thrusted his fingers at a quicker pace and gasped when he had accidentally found his prostate. Bakugo instinctively speed up while constantly attacking his prostate. He quickly sent himself over the edge and let out a loud high pitched moan as he came on his abdomen. He slowly pulled out his fingers and sat there panting. He froze when he realized he didn't hear Izuku's moans. "What a show Kacchan~" Bakugo spun his head around to see the tall greenette crouched on the ground by the door. "God you are so sexy." Izuku smirked. "What the fuck Deku! Knock before you come in!" Bakugo threw a pillow at Izuku making the greenette laugh.

That's the end of this part. Hope you enjoyed. BYE!!! (503 words)