Masturbation

Bakugo's POV:

I woke up in a sweat. I lifted up the covers to see I had a hard on. I pushed the blanket to my feet. I pulled down my boxers and grabbed some lube. I squeezed some in my hand and started to rub it along my length. I moaned quietly trying not to wake up my boyfriend in the other room. I lifted up my shirt and held it in my mouth. I learned my head back and closed my eyes. I speed up my pace and moaned a little louder. After a few minutes I speed up more. I moaned a little bit to loud for my liking but I kept going. I zoned out while still pumping my cock. A few minutes later I felt someone slap my hand off my cock. I whined. I sat there trying to collect my composer. I looked at the person that slapped my hand. It was my fucking boyfriend. He leaned down to my ear. "I thought we agreed that I'm the only one that can touch you." He grabbed my dick aggressively. I gasped loudly. He started moving his hand. I bit the back of my hand. He started moving his hand faster and I bit down hard enough to pierce skin and bleed. He started rubbing insanely quick. I pulled my hand from my mouth and gripped the sheets. I moaned loudly. In a span of a few minutes I came. It got all over his hand and my stomach. I slowly fell from my pleasure high.

That's the end of this part. Hope you enjoyed. BYE!!! (261 words)