Blow Job

Izuku's POV:

"Kacchan! Can you come here for a second." I heard foot steps coming from the bedroom. "What do you need." I smile. "Can you get that thing that's under the chair for me please." He scoffed. "Why can't you get it?" I frowned. "I don't wanna get up." He sighed. "Your lazy ass can't get up a few feet but you're gonna make me do it?" I nod. He walks over to the chair and gets down on the ground. He shoves his head under the chair. His ass is in the air facing my direction. As soon as I know he isn't paying any attention to my voice I start rubbing my dick. I groan a few times before he notices. "What are you doing?" I kept rubbing. "Nothing it's just your ass looks so fine from this angle." He scoffed. "You horny ass bitch." "Well I know you wouldn't want to get fucked so this was the best thing I could do." He gets out from under the chair and walks over to me. "You're right I won't want to fuck. But I can still suck you off." He sits in front of me. He grabs my pants and unzips them. He puts his fingers in between the hem of my boxers and my skin. Then he slowly pulls them down. My hard cock springs up slapping him in the face. "Sorry Kacchan I didn't mean t-" "you really are horny. You fucker." He plays with my cock. "Kacchan stop playing with it." He puts the tip into his mouth without warning. "Ngh~" He smiles. He slowly take in my whole dick. I moan with each inch sucked in. Once his head is at the base he waits for me to tell him to move. But before I say anything I grab his hair and start moving his head. He starts to gag but I keep his mouth on my cock. I keep bobbing his head on my cock. I get close to reaching climax right before he pulls off to catch his breath. I whine as he pulls away. He coughs for a few minutes before going back to sucking me off. He holds my hands away so that he can bob his head freely. I start to get closer to my climax once again. He speeds himself up. "Kacchan. I'm c-close." I cum down his throat. It slides down his throat as he swallows it. He pulls away. "You pervert." I pull him close and give him a kiss. "Love you kacchan." He smiles and lays his head on my shoulder. "I love you two stupid nerd."

That's the end of this part. Hope you enjoyed. BYE!!! (444 words)