In Public Place

Izuku's POV:

I sat on the couch and waited for my boyfriend to get home from the shopping trip. I was watching a Christmas movie when I heard the door open. I paused the movie and ran over to my boyfriend. "Finally you're home, I've been wondering when you were gonna get back." He scoffed. "Yeah yeah whatever." I looked at him curiously. "What's wrong?" He pinched the bridge of his nose. "Shitty hair was there. He wouldn't stop following us around." I hug him and held him tight. "He just won't give up." I let go of him and held his hands. "Well I'm going to be bringing you somewhere and I have a surprise for you when we get there." Kacchan perked up when he heard the word surprise. "Ok I'll go get dressed." He ran off and I chuckled softly to myself. He came back a few minutes later dressed in a cute grey sweater, black gloves, grey sweat pants, and a red hat. "You look beautiful." He smiled and covered his face. I grabbed his hand and led him to the car. I opened the door for him and went to the other side. I got in and started the car and then we drove off. A half an hour later I pull into an empty parking lot. "What is this place?" "It's the park that we had our first date in." His eyes lit up with joy. "I wonder if everything still looks the same." He practically jumped out of the car. I followed him around the snow covered park. He looked at every bit of that place to see if anything had changed. He was glad that nothing was different. He stood still looking out into the distance. "I love this." When he turned around I knelt on one knee pulling out a small velvet box. His eyes widened and he covered his mouth. "Baby... Will you make me the happiest man I can be, and marry me?" I opened the box to show the very expensive ring. "YES! OF COURSE I WILL!" He nodded and gave me his hand. Tears started streaming down his face as I took off his glove and put the ring on. I stood up and he hugged me. "This is the best day of my life." I kissed his cheek. "I love you so much Kacchan." "I love you two." He burried his face into my neck crying with happy tears. I brought him into an opening between two of the buildings nearby. I pulled his face out from my neck and I kissed him. He kissed me back and wrapped his arms around my neck. I grabbed his ass and he jumped up into my arms clenching his legs around my waist.

Bakugo's POV:

I started grinding down on my husband's dick. He groaned into the kiss. He slowly began kissing down my neck. I was quietly moaning. "You want me to touch you?" I nod. He moves his one of his hands from my ass to my nipples. He pushes me up against the wall for stability. He then plays with my clothed nipple, rubbing it, pinching it, and rolling it between his fingers. After a little while he does the same thing to the other one. I start to whimper and whine. "Do you want me to touch you more?" I nod again. He drags his hand along my chest and stomach. "Where do you want me to touch?" I point to my crotch. He runs his fingers from my chest to my abdomen. Then from my abdomen to the button on my pants. His fingers lingering over the button. I resist the urge to grind against his hand the best I can. "Touch me. Please, I need your touch." He slowly unbuttoned and unzipped my pants pulling them down just enough to palm my dick. "Mmm~" he continued to palm me through my boxers. Right when I was about to cum he stopped and I whined. "I want to be inside you before you cum baby." He put me down and pulled off my pants and boxers. Then he did the same for himself. I turned around and faced the wall. He grabbed my waist and pulled it towards him. He lined himself up with my ass. I couldn't wait any longer and shoved myself on him. He groaned the deeper he got. "Now fuck me." He did just that. Going at a relentless and merciless pase. I was very loud, I would have been surprised if someone didn't hear me. Then we heard footsteps getting close to us. Izuku covered my mouth to help quiet my moans. Soon the footsteps were far away and he let go of my mouth. "I'm gonna cum. Please let me cum." He thought about it for a second and then nodded. As soon as I was given permission I came all over the wall. A few thrusts later so did he. When we were both done we put our clothes back on. We walked back to the car and went home. When we got there we had a nice romantic dinner and cuddled till we fell asleep.

That's the end of this part. Hope you enjoyed. BYE!!! (870 words)