Christmas Special

Thank you guys so much for all of the likes, comments, and views. This is a Christmas Special in thanks to all of my lovely viewers.

 This is a Christmas Special in thanks to all of my lovely viewers

Bakugo's POV:

I was sitting at my desk when I heard my dorm door open. I assumed it was deku so I continued working on my homework. That's when I felt someone grab me from behind and drag me out of my chair. Something covers my mouth and eyes before I pass out. I wake up in a box. It's hot and dark. There were a few holes in the top of the box. There was a ball gag in my mouth. I was tied up with what felt like rope. I couldn't move my head much so I couldn't see my body. The box I was in started moving. I tried to look through the holes in the top but they were to small for me to see through. I was put down and I heard someone knock on a door. I hear people run off and then a door opening. I was dragged into a room and a door closed. Someone started messing with the box. It was opened and I squinted my eyes. "Kacchan!?" Deku covered his mouth and his face was flushed. I adjust myself and look at my body. I WAS NAKED! I felt my face heat up immensely. I look back up at Deku with a flushed face and wide eyes. "Kacchan why are you naked and tied up?" He stood there staring at me. He looked around the box for a note or something and found a tag. All it said on it was "have fun~." He picks me up out of the box and puts me on his bed. At this point I could see his buldge. "Kacchan? Why are you hard?" He pointed to my dick. I closed my legs to try and hide my erection. It didn't work very well. He takes off his shirt and I stare at him. He climbs on top of me. He started kiss my jawline. He kissed his way down to my neck and then my shoulder making his way to my chest. He licked one of my nipples and played with the other. I begin to rut my hips up. He puts his fingers in his mouth and sucks on them. He pulls them out of his mouth and puts them near my ass. He pushes one in and I moan through the ball gag. He moves his finger around and eventually puts in a second finger. I arch my back and continue to moan through the ball gag. He uses both fingers and curls them right into my prostate. He continued to press his fingers into that same spot while adding two more fingers. After a few minutes he takes them out. He takes off his pants and boxers. He spits into his hand and rubs it all over his length. He lines up with my hole and puts the tip in.

Izuku's POV:

I slowly let my dick sink into Kacchan. I gave him a minute to adjust and started pounding into him. He starts letting out really loud muffled moans. My only goal is to make him cum as many times as possible before I do. I kiss his neck and give him love bites causing him to cum. I continue to pound into him while he cums. I can tell it's over stimulating him but that's the point. His legs were shaking from the over stimulation. He mumbles something through the gag, but I don't stop. I make him cum two more times before I'm on the edge. His eyes are in the back of his head and drool is dripping down the sides of his mouth. I'm still relentlessly pounding into him. His voice is high pitched and breathy as he moans and cries from pleasure. I grip his cock and start stroking him. It didn't take long for him to cum again. When he did his hole tightened around me and I came right after. I slowed down till I came to a stop. His body relaxed and his eyes fluttered. I pulled out and untied him. I took the gag out of his mouth and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I got off the bed and picked him up bringing him to the bathroom. I sat him on the counter and turn on the water in the tub. I let it fill up and I got in putting him in between my legs. I washed him and myself. I whisper to him "you are my favorite present this Christmas." He smiles as his eyes close and he falls asleep in my arms. I get us out of the tub and dry us. I carry him to the bed and cuddle with him under the covers. I watch the snow fall outside my window as I fall asleep while holding him.

That's the end of this part. Hope you enjoyed. BYE!!! (806 words)