Naked Kisses

Izuku's POV:

I woke up and my beautiful husband slept peacefully next to me. I kissed his forehead and smiled. He slowly woke up and I saw his pretty red eyes. He kissed my nose gently. "Morning baby." His hair was a complete mess. "You're so beautiful babe." I chuckled at him and smiled. He cuddled into me more and then froze. "Baby?" "Yes babe?" He started to blush. "Why are we naked?" I looked at him with a smirk. "I think you know." He smacked my chest. "You're an asshole Izu." My smirk widened. "Oh but you love it when I fuck yours." He smacked the back of my head. "Shut up!" I pouted at him. He kissed my cheek. "I'm sorry."

Bakugo's POV:

I sat up and got out of bed. My husband whined. He reached for me like a baby. "Come back to bed." I smiled. "I'm going to get dressed and make breakfast. So sorry, but no." I walk over to my closet. Before I can even open it I'm pinned to the wall. "Don't put any clothes on. I want to watch you cook, naked." He bit his bottom lip. "Wh-why!?" He kissed me. After a few minutes it became a full blown make out session. It was getting extremely heated. We eventually broke away to catch our breath. "I need to get breakfast made." He let go of me and held my hand. "I want to hold your hand on the way there. Is that ok?" I sighed. "Yes baby that's ok. Just let go once we get to the kitchen, ok?" His face lit up in joy. "Ok I will." If he was a puppy his tail would be wagging. We walked downstairs to the kitchen. He let go of my hand but whined because he didn't want to. I grabbed the ingredients for chocolate chip and blueberry pancakes. He grabbed the syrup and set up the table. After about ten minutes I finished our food. Once we finished our food we made out again. And this time we went back upstairs to continue last night's fuck.

That's the end of this part. Hope you enjoyed. BYE!!! (355 words)