Naked Cuddles

I will be doing a 30 days Smut challenge. I will try to make them all consecutive days but this does mean they will be shorter than usual. Now, onto the story.

There isn't a lot of smut in this one. Just a heads up.

Bakugo's POV:

I wake up and look at my alarm. It's 9:00 I rush out of bed to find my uniform. My heart was racing rapidly. I was extremely shaky. I thought I was alone but all of a sudden I hear someone speak. "Kacchan? What time is it?" "It's 9:00! We're gonna be late for school! Get up and get ready nerd!" He sits up and walks over to me. He puts his hands on my shoulders. He pulls me into a hug. "Kacchan it's Saturday calm down." I burry my face into his chest and slowly start to calm down, now realizing that it is in fact Saturday. I hear him chuckle at my stupidity. I pout into his chest. "Why don't we just lay back down for another hour or two." I nodded and we walked back over to the bed. At this point I realized we were naked. I remember what happened last night and blushed. We got into bed and my ass was facing his cock. He pulled me closer pushing my ass deeper into his lap. I gasped at the feeling and he must have noticed because he smirked at me. I started to feel him grinding on my ass. "S-stop!" He looked at me but still continues to grind. "I don't think my ass can handle that after what happened last night." He frowned and stopped grinding. "I'll just go take care of myself and we can cuddle after." I nodded and he got up to go to the bathroom. After about fifteen minutes he was back. He went to the kitchen to grab some snacks and drinks. He came back a few minutes later. "Wanna watch a movie or something while we cuddle?" I smiled at him. "Yes of course I would." He sat the snacks down and turned on the TV. Once we found a movie to watch he got back on the bed with me and we cuddled, completely naked.

That's the end of this part. Hope you enjoyed. BYE!!! (378 words)