Rimming

Third person POV:

Izuku was sitting in his room doing school work. Bakugo had just gotten home. The greenette had been awaiting the blonde's arrival all day long. Izuku quickly put away his work and rushed over to Bakugo's door. He knocked fervently almost injuring his hand. "Give me a second! You have to give me time to answer it god dammit!" Bakugo swung open the door ticked off by the fact someone had been knocking at his door. "What do you want nerd?" Izuku walked into the room and closed the door locking it behind him. "What the fuck do you think you're doing just coming in here like that!" The greenette stared at him with lust and longing. Bakugo blushed at the sight of him. "Wh-what are you doing in here Izu-Deku?" He cursed at himself under his breath for allowing himself to stutter and show weakness. "I need you Kacchan." The blonde blushed to an impossible degree. "What do you mean by that?" Izuku whined and just got closer to Bakugo without answering his question. "D-deku what are you doing?" Izuku had eventually backed Bakugo into a corner. "I need your body on mine. I need to feel your skin moving against my own. I need to feel your lips. I NEED you Kacchan." Bakugo tried to hold back a moan from just hearing those words. "I'm not ready for you to be inside." "That's fine I can just grind on the outside we don't have to go all the way but, please, I need you." Bakugo covered his face thinking about the offer. "F-fine... I'll do it." Izuku lost it he grabbed Bakugo's waist practically dragging him over to the bed. He turned him around and bent him over it shoving the blonde's face into the sheets. Izuku ripped Bakugo's pants and boxers off before removing his own clothes. Izuku bent down and started licking Katsuki's hole. Bakugo moaned quietly not expecting it to feel the way it did. Izuku kept licking the ring of muscle till he felt it was wet enough. Once it was to his liking he pulled away making the blonde whimper from loss of stimulation. Though the whimper was quickly interrupted by the sudden moan that he had made. Izuku gave Bakugo no time to adjust to the knew feeling of a dick rubbing against his hole before the greenette had started bucking his hips. Bakugo trying to stifle his moans began stroking himself in time with Izuku's hips. "D-deku I'm almost the-" Bakugo had tried to speak but was overwhelmed by the feeling of an orgasm ripping through his body. Izuku had also came. They both sat there for a minute riding out there orgasms. Bakugo would have collapsed if not for Izuku holding him up. "Maybe next... I'll let you inside of me." Izuku's heart skipped a beat at the thought of there being a next time. "I would like that very much." Izuku leaned down and kissed Bakugo's temple before putting him on the bed to let him rest.

That's the end of this part. Hope you enjoyed. BYE!!! (516 words)