Skype Sex

Todoroki's POV:

"I miss deku." I groaned. "I know you do, I do two but Kat this is like the hundredth time you've told me this week." He pouts. He stops talking and starts thinking about something. After a few minutes of sweet sweet silence he speaks up. "Sho-" "no" "but you didn't even let me finish talking." "I don't care I said no." "I was just gonna ask a question." He crosses his arms and pouts again. "Fine what was your question?" He looks at me with a small smile. "Actually I have two questions. Number one is, when will deku be back?" I sighed. "He will be back in two weeks." He groaned. "Fine, second question is, can we have some fun~" I looked at him a little surprised. "Don't you want to wait for deku to get back so he can fuck both of us?" He just looked at me with a face that basically told me no. "Fine we can have some fun. But first go to the bedroom and strip. Make sure you present your nice hole for me when I walk through the door." He nodded and ran off to the bedroom upstairs. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and searched for Deku's name in my contacts list. I clicked on his name once I found it and called him. It rang a few times before he picked up. "yeah shoto you need something?" "Are you alone?" He pauses "yeah why what do you need?" "Ok well since you're alone can we video chat?" His camera turned on. I turned mine on and switched the camera so it was facing the ground. "Now be quiet till we get to the bedroom please." He looks confused as I quickly walk up the stairs to our bedroom. I open the door and Kat is on the bed ass in the air spreading his ass cheeks so we can see his small pink hole. "Fuck shoto would have been nice to get a heads up first. Wish I was there." Kat sat up and looked at me. "Can I see him sho?" He reaches for the phone. I hand him the phone after switching the camera. While he is talking to Deku I take my clothes off.

Bakugo's POV:

I put the phone down on the bed and positioned my ass in front of the camera. I spread my ass cheeks in front of it. "Mmm~ your always so good baby. You always know what to do without being told." Sho finishes getting undressed and comes into view of the camera. "Shoto get his favorite one." Sho goes to the closet and grabs a box. He opens it and take out my favorite toy. A pink vibrator. "Put it in on the highest setting." I moan at his words. Sho puts the vibrator in my ass and turns it to the highest setting. I hear Deku unzip his pants. I moan as I grind back into the toy. My cock twitches signaling I'm close to climax. "Pull it out shoto." Sho does as told turning off the toy after pulling it out. "Now I want u to fuck him. But make sure not to go fast. Kacchan no touching yourself." We both nod. "And I'd like to see his face while you fuck him." Sho grabs the lube from the bedside table and opens it. He pours some on his fingers and then rubs around my hole. He then pours some on his dick spreading along his length. He lines up with my entrance and shoves himself in. I moan when the tip of his cock presses gently against my prostate. He started thrusting slowly. "Mmm~ feels good." "Yeah? does daddy make you feel good?" I nod quickly. "Yes daddy always makes me feel good. But you know what would feel better?" "What would that be baby boy?" "If you went faster." He pauses. "Ask Izu." I groan a little bit. "Master can daddy please fuck me faster?" "No I said slow." I whine. I mean at least I'm getting fucked. "I want to see you two kiss." Sho grabs my back and pulls me up turning my face to kiss him. I start pumping my cock forgetting it was my only rule. "Hey, shoto he's touching himself!" Sho pulls my hands away. "Fuck Deku!" I freeze realizing my mistake. I open my mouth to apologize but get interrupted. "What did you just say?" Both Sho and Deku said in unison."I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell I just-" "Shoto pull out. Put the vibrator in on the lowest setting." Sho did as told. He slowly pushed the vibrator in. I groaned from the lack of movement in my hole. Since I couldn't apologize to them I just started sucking Sho off in an attempt to say sorry. Sho has been when I did. "Shoto what happened?" "He started s-sucking me off. Should I stop him?" "No. I am not denying you any pleasure." I started grinding back into the vibrations earning a slap on the ass from sho. I moaned once his hand made contact. Both of them just stared at me surprised. "You dirty slut. Did you enjoy getting spanked?" I moan from the degrading words. "And you enjoy degrading?" I turn around the best I can. "I'm sorry daddy and master." Oh don't be sorry baby boy." "Yeah it's fucking hot Kacchan." I look at them a little wide eyed. "Really?" They both nod. "Do you want Shoto to back to fucking you, you little slut?" I moaned again. Deku groaned. "Shoto turn him around." I smirked a little knowing that I was going to get the kind of fuck that I wanted. He turned me around and took out the vibrator. He waited to be told to push in. "Go on Shoto he's waiting." Sho shoved into me. He thrusted into me at max speed. "Ngh~ fuck me fast and hard." I kept my head up so that Deku could see my face as Sho fucked me. I stuck my tongue out and my eyes rolled into the back of my head. I heard Deku groan as he speed up the pace he was pumping his cock. "Master, daddy, can I cum please?" "I don't know Kacchan. I don't know if you deserve it. What do you think Shoto?" Sho pauses his thrusts but then continued. "I want to hear you beg for it." I begin to beg losing any dignity I had. "Please daddy, please master. I want to cum so bad. I'll be a good boy. I want you to cum inside of me while I cum. Please can I cum?" The plea earned a groan from them both. "Cum for me baby." I do as told and cum all over the floor. My ass tightens around Sho's cock making him cum inside of me. We both here Deku groan before releasing all over his hand and the screen. "Wow that was hot." Sho was staring at the camera. "Shut up shoto." Sho pulls out of me. "Let's get cleaned up." I grab the phone. "Did you enjoy the show Deku?" He nodded. I remembered something and had an idea. "Hey Deku." "Hm" I looked at Sho and he instantly knew what I was going to say. "Sho said he missed you." He chased after me grabbing the phone and hanging up. I rush to the bed and pretend to fall asleep.

That's the end of this part. Hope you enjoyed. BYE!!! (1255)