Cock Warmer Pt. 2

I know I don't normally make part 2's of episodes but I felt like making one for this episode. I have a feeling that a few of you might be excited to read this so I won't make you wait. Let's get into it.

Bakugo's POV:

I was waiting in our room and watching a show trying not to think about how much I needed to cum. I had been in the room since after Deku fucked me and wouldn't let me cum. That was hours ago though. It's almost time for bed and he still hasn't come in. I want to ask him when he'll help me but I'm afraid I might get a punishment. I'll wait a few minutes before I see if he's still playing with Dunce face. My luck seemed to have changed in the next few minutes because right as I was about to leave the room he walked in and started kissing me. I of course kissed back and wrapped my arms around him before jumping up. He caught me and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He started grinding my ass onto his dick and I was ready for him to just give it to me. I break away from the kiss. "Please daddy. I can't wait for you to make me cum. I want you inside me so bad." He groaned and walked over to the bed. He threw me onto it and started taking off his clothes. "Strip and get into position." I took off all of my clothes and got into my favorite position, doggy style. I made sure to make my ass look nice and presentable for him. He walked over and slapped my ass making me moan. "Daddy I need you." He lines himself up. "I've been waiting to make you scream all day." He pushed himself in, immediately starting at a rapid pace. I almost came. "Please let me cum this time daddy. I promise I'll be a good boy." He doesn't say anything he just continues to fuck me relentlessly. I start to whine and I buck my hips to meet each of his thrusts. His thrusts started to slow down. "Why'd you slow down?" I whine gets trapped in my throat. "I'm getting to close. I have to last longer." I lean into his ear and whisper, "just fuck me." It didn't take him long to start going fast again. I could feel my release getting unbearably closer. "I'm gonna cum. Do it with me. Cum with me." His words instantly caused me to have my long awaited orgasm. My elbows buckle and I fall down into my chest. He cums inside of me and I can feel each individual spurt fill me up. We both sit there waiting for the never ending orgasm to finish. Once it finally did we both collapsed on the bed. Panting like dogs we both slowly closed our eyes before realizing how dirty everything just got. So we quickly got up and cleaned everything before then cleaning ourselves. I almost fell asleep in the tub. Then we got out and dried ourselves off and finally layed back down. Cuddling each other till we fell asleep.

That's the end of this part. Hope you enjoyed. BYE!!! (538 words)