Against the Wall

Izuku's POV:

I was sitting on the couch watching a movie on my phone. Kacchan jumped over the back of the couch and straddled me. "Hey Deku." I looked at him "yeah Kacchan?" He smirked. "No one is here they all went to the store. So you know what that means?" I look at him confused. "What does that mean?" He bites his bottom lip and leans down to my ear. "You can fuck me and no one will be able to complain about how loud we are." He starts to grind on me. I grab his hips and help him grind. "How long ago did they leave?" "About an hour or two ago." I shake my head. "You know that means they could walk in at any moment right?" He nods. "You knew they were gone but you waited till they were almost back for me to fuck you? Does that turn you on? Hm? Does the thought of someone possibly walking in on me destroying your ass turn you on Kacchan?" He bites his lip again and nods. "Against the wall ass out." He quickly gets up and rushes to the wall sticking his ass out. I put my phone down and stand up. I walk over to him and wrap my hands around the hem of his boxers. I slowly pull them down to tease him. "Don't you dare fucking tease me." I chuckle. "You ready for me to ram into your tight little hole?" He moaned. "Deku just... Fuck me already." I spanked his ass and then took off my shorts and boxers. I spat over his hole and spread it around with my fingers. I inserted one finger and was confused. "Why are you already prepped?" He smirked and looked at me from behind him. "I prepared myself after they left so that when you fucked me you didn't have to prep me." I slapped his ass and a muffled moan came out. "Well it's a good thing then because that gives me more time to fuck you." I line myself up with his entrance and slowly push in. "Deku... M-move." I slowly thrust into him. I pin his hands to the wall. "Fuck me faster." I pick up the pace while I search for his prostate. After a little while I start thrusting quicker. "F-FUCK! Right th-there!" I smirk as it seems I have found the spot. I thrust in the same spot at full speed. "Deku- Mmm~ I'm c-close." "Me... Too Kacchan." He grabs onto his dick and starts stroking himself. I pull his hand away. "Deku please I need touch." "If you can't cum from just me then you can't cum at all, got it?" He whines but nods. I decide to give a little bit of relief by stroking him. We both reach our climax. He cums on the wall and my hand while I cum deep in his ass. We ride out our highs and then clean up. Just as we finished cleaning up everyone walked in. "Babe what are you doing in the corner? Your sick you should be in bed." Ochaco said to her girlfriend hagakure. "Just being traumatized."

That's the end of this part. Hope you enjoyed. BYE!!! (535 words)