On the Floor

Izuku's POV:

I was making dinner for Katsuki while he was in bed. Then I heard a loud thump coming from the bathroom. I turned off the stove and went to check out the noise. When I looked in the bathroom I saw Katsuki on the floor trying to get up. I go to him and try to help him up. He pushes me off with tears in his eyes. He turns and lays on his back. "I'm dying from heart failure, I'm unable to do anything for myself, and yet you still love me and take care of me." Tears fall down the sides of his face. "Last week when you left the hospital room the doctor told me I couldn't have sex without overworking my heart." I stare at him with a sad expression. "He also told me that they can't find a new heart for me in the time I have left. Which is only about a week by now." Tears prick the corners of my eyes. "Why didn't you tell me you only had a little time left before now?" He held my hand and looked into my eyes. "Because I didn't want to worry you more than you already do." He had a slight smile. I kiss him gently and lovingly. Tears stream down my face and I pull away from the kiss. My lips are quivering as I try to speak. "I don't wanna lose you." I hold onto him tightly. "I'll always be in your heart and in your memories. But one day you'll move on and find someone else." I sob into his shoulder. "I don't want someone else I want you." He sighs and rubs my back. "Izuku. The one thing I want the most before I'm gone is to have sex one last time." I sit up and look at him. "No. I'm not gonna have sex with you if it could kill you." He opens his mouth to speak but my phone rings. I answer it and I hear the doctor over the phone. "Hello doc what is it?" I wipe the tears off my face. "We've managed to find him someone's heart to do the transplant. It'll be ready in an hour. Once it's been delivered we'll let you know so you can come here." I sit there shocked as the feeling of hope fills my body once again. I look at Katsuki knowing now that he can live and I smile. "Alright thank you doc we'll be there as soon as we can." Katsuki looks at me confused. I hang up the call and put my phone away. "Baby they found you a heart. It'll be ready in an hour and they'll call us once it's been delivered to the hospital." Tears fill his eyes again as he looks at me hopeful. "I'm gonna live?" I nod and happy tears stream down his face. "I'm gonna live!" He smiles and looks at the ceiling. I hold both of his hands. "I will have sex with you." He looks at me with a smile on his face. I go to pick him up but he stops me. I look at him confused. "I want to have sex with you right here on the bathroom floor." I take off my shirt. He runs his fingers over my topless torso. I let him as I kiss his neck. He wraps his arms around my shoulders. I move my kisses from his neck to his jawline and then to his lips. We enjoy a nice gentle yet passionate kiss for a few minutes before we break apart. I take off his shirt and trail kisses down his horse to his v-line. He let's out soft airy moans each time I kiss his body. I reach my hands up to his nipples and play with them as I continue to kiss his v-line. He moans a little louder but only by the smallest note. I remove my hands from his nipples and trail them down to his pants. I grab his pants and boxers and pull them both down in one go. He already had slick trailing down his ass and onto the floor. I bring my hand to his member and slowly stroke him. He tries to grab onto something but nothing is within reach. I remove my hand from his cock. I take two fingers and push them inside his hole. He moans quietly. I finger him for a few minutes till I start to get antsy. I take them out and completely undress. I spit on my hand and spread it around my dick. I line up with his ass. "You ready baby?" He nods and I put one hand on his hip and thrust my dick inside him. He let's out a loud pleasured groan. I slowly thrust as to not overwhelm him. He moans quietly. "Faster." I keep my slow pace. "Baby I don't want to overwhelm you." He wines. "Just fuck me faster please!~" He used his high pitched whiney voice. He know it makes me lose my mind. I thrust faster to comply to his request. He moans louder and holds onto me. "I want you to go as fast as you can." I'm hesitant to do so. "Please baby~" shivers run down my spine. But I do as asked and use as much energy as I can to fuck him the fastest way possible. He is an absolute moaning mess as I fuck him. God, I missed these noises. It has been so long since we had sex. "I can feel myself getting close but I don't wanna cum yet. I want to feel you inside me for just a little longer." I stroke his cock to help him cum considering I am also close. We both near our orgasm at a faster rate. I kiss him as we both cum. After a few seconds I pull away from the kiss. He's shaking and his eyes are closed. I feel his heart and it's beating way to fast. My phone rings again and I look to see it the doctor. I grab the phone as I get our clothes on. "Hello doc." "Hello Izuku. The heart is almost ready for the transplant. By the time you get here it'll be completely ready and we would take Katsuki to the surgical room." I pick up Katsuki and walk out the door. "Good because I think his heart is giving out right now." I kiss Katsuki's forehead and put him in the back of the car. "Oh well then hurry and bring him here so we can do the transplant." I hang up and get in the car. I start the car and drive. When we get to the hospital I feel Katsuki's heart and it's slowed down a lot. I feel worried but I get him in the hospital. They take him to the room and preform surgery on him. I'm waiting in the waiting room for 3 hours before they come out with news about Katsuki. "There were a few small complications but otherwise it went smoothly. He is in room (random number) resting. You'll be able to see him when he wakes up." I nod with a relieved smile on my face. "Thanks doc." He nods once. "You're welcome Izuku." After about an hour they tell me he's awake and asking for me. I go to his room number and I walk in. As soon as I'm in the room he looks at me. "Baby!" He reaches for me happily. I go over to him and hug him. He hugs me back and tries to pull me on the bed. I stop him. "I don't know if I should get in the bed with you." He lets go of me and looks at me with a sad expression. The doctor walks in. "He'll probably be very moody for a few hours till the medicine wears off. But when it does he'll be in a lot of pain so he's gonna need you here for comfort. And you can get in the bed with him if you'd like as long as you don't do anything inappropriate." I nod and get into the bed with Katsuki. He cuddles me and burries the side of his face into my chest. I rub his back and kiss the top of his head. "He'll be in here for 10-14 days and then we can let him go." I nod again and keep my eyes focused on Katsuki. The doctor leaves the room. I kiss the top of Katsuki's head again and whisper in his ear. "I love baby." He hums and then looks at me. "I love you too baby." He puts his head back on my chest and slowly falls asleep. So now he'll be alive for longer. And I'll actually get to use this like I wanted to. I take out a box from my pocket. I open it and look at the engagement ring inside. I close the box and put it on the small table next to the hospital bed. I hold Katsuki the entire time he's asleep just waiting for him to wake up so I can propose.

That's the end of this part. Hope you enjoyed. BYE!!! (1548 words)