Bodybuilder (viewer request)

This is an episode idea from one of the viewers of this story. Their username is OrvieEdwards if you would like to check out their page you are very much welcome to do so.

Izuku's POV:

I was doing my usual workout when I get a call from my manager. I pick up the phone and answer the call. "Hello?" She instantly started talking. "There is someone who wants to challenge you and your strength. The challenge is in two hours. It is also at (blank location). Make sure to be there on time." And then she hung up. I didn't even get to finish my workout because I had to head home and get ready for a fight. It was gonna take me about half an hour to get there from my place and it had been a little over an hour and a half so I rushed out the door and drove my car to the location I was given. I got there a few minutes late and I saw no one. When I called out to see if anyone was there someone walked out of an alleyway. The person was walking towards me but I still couldn't quite see their face. Once their face came into view I could see his beautiful features. They were absolutely stunning. His blonde hair and Ruby eyes we're way to breathe taking. It almost felt unreal how perfect his skin looked. My thoughts were quickly interrupted when he sucker punched me in the jaw. I stumbled back and looked at him before realizing that he was my aponent. I stood my ground and threw a punch at him but missed. He kicked my legs out from under me making me fall back and hit the concrete. He went to go kick me in the stomach and I turned my body before jumping to my feet. I punched him in the arm before he turned around and threw a punch. I dodged it and hit him in the chest. He stumbled back and held onto the spot I just punched. He bent over and took a few deep breathes. I kept my stance not wanting to show weakness or expose a weak spot. He looked up at me and wiped the beads of sweat off his forehead with his shirt. He dashed towards me and I went to go Dodge but he grabbed me by the shirt and kissed me. He pulled away from the kiss and guided me back to my car. I reluctantly followed unsure of what he was doing. "I'm sure a bodybuilder like you isn't just good at fighting." At first I didn't completely understand but once we got to my car he opened the back seat and tossed me in. He got on top of me and closed the door before straddling me. "I'm know you can not only make me feel pain but that you can also make me feel good." He leaned down and started licking my neck before taking a bite. I winced in pain but not gonna lie... I kinda enjoyed the stinging pain that shot through my body. "What are you doing?" He didn't answer. Though he did start rubbing over my crotch. "I'm Katsuki Bakugo by the way." He pulled down my pants and boxers in one go. He leaned down next to my dick and licked along its length. It sent a shiver through my spine. "I thought this was supposed to be a fight." He looks up at me and smirks. "It was a fight. Until you started to turn me on." He took off his clothes and started to stroke my member. I took off my shirt because of the heat that was starting to build up in the car. He spat on his hand and used it as lubricant for my cock. He reached behind himself and started to finger his hole. I could hear small quiet moans coming from him. After a few minutes he removed his fingers from his ass and hovered himself over my dick. He slowly lowered himself down. I could feel inch by inch sink in. Not long after he was all the way to the base. I grabbed his hips and waited for him to be ready. He nodded and I started thrusting at a medium pase. I wanted to go faster but was worried that would be to much to start with. "You're just as big as I expected you to be." I ignored the comment and just continued thrusting. He started stroking himself while doing his best to stifle his moans. I spanked his ass and he let out a loud high pitched moan. "So that's why you wanted to fight. You get turned on from the pain." I spank him again and he moans the exact same way as before. I speed up my thrusts and continue to smack his ass. "Take my cock you kinky little slut." I was getting close. I could feel my orgasm building up inside of me like a tight coil ready to spring. I could see drool dripping down his chin. His eyes were in the back of his head. I picked him up by his thighs and put him on his back. I angled his body just right so that I could hit his prostate with each thrust. He was an absolute moaning mess. At least in the position I could fuck him faster. Which I did. Didn't take more than a few minutes before I was close enough to cum. "Cu-cum-cu-cum-cumming!" He came all over his stomach. His legs were shaking and every one of my thrusts were overstimulating him. I thrust a few more time before pulling out and cumming all over him. His body went limp and his eye were barely open. We were both breathing heavily. I got out of the car and grabbed a blanket from the trunk. I covered him with it and got into the front seat. I had to wait a few minutes before the fog on the windows cleared up. By then he was fast asleep. I drove to my place and put him in the guest bed. We slept in different rooms for the night. And the next day I found out that he was homeless and used sex as a way to get paid. So he's been staying here for a week now and I think he's starting to realize how happy he can be living here. We've also been sleeping in the same bed the past few nights. He claims that it's "a nightmare" but I think he just wants someone to cuddle. And I think I'm starting to fall for him.

That's the end of this part. Hope you enjoyed. BYE!!! (1093 words)