Doggy Style

Third person POV:

The ash blonde male was in the kitchen making dinner when his green haired husband walked in from work. "Today was a bit of a rough day." The blonde smiled. "Oh yeah? What happened?" The green haired man walked behind his husband and hugged him from behind. He burried his face into the nape of the ash blonde's neck. "Was it that bad or are you just being clingy?" He lifted his head. "Being clingy." The blonde chuckled. "Well once I'm done with dinner we can eat. Oh and I almost forgot. I have a surprise for you so try not to take to long when eating." The green haired man looked at his husband in confusion. "What kind of surprise?" The blonde smirked. "You'll see once we finish dinner."

*time skip to after dinner*

"I'll wash the plates you go into the living room." The green haired man ran off into the living room and sat down on the couch. Once the blonde was done washing the dishes he went into the living room. "You wait here and I'll go get your surprise. When I call for you it's time for you to come upstairs. Understand?" The green haired man nods in agreement. The blonde goes upstairs and into the bedroom. After about ten minutes the blonde calls for his husband. The man walks up the stairs and to the bedroom. He opens the door and stands there wide eyed. His husband was on the bed legs spread and cock fully erect. "Well are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna fuck me senseless?" The blonde questioned while shaking his ass. The green haired man quickly took off his clothes and went to the blonde roughly smacking his ass cheek. "I can't wait to fuck this round ass." The green haired man spat on the blonde's entrance. He spread it around with his index and middle finger. The blonde moans quietly under his husband's touch. The green haired man quickly put in both fingers. His ash blonde husband gasped in shock because he had not been expecting the sudden penetration. The green haired man scissored both fingers inside. The blonde continued to moan. After a short while longer the green haired man slowly withdrew his fingers from the blonde's ass. He quickly lined himself up with the blonde's entrance and spat once again onto the small hole. This time he spreading it around with the tip of his cock. The green haired man quickly thrusted into his blonde haired husband. The blonde moaned in a high pitched tone. The tone of the blonde put a smirk on the greanette's face. The green haired man began to thrust into his husband at a merciless speed. The blonde no longer had any control over his body and started moaning at a loud volume. The blonde's arms had given out and fallen into a stretched position in front of him. The greenette had noticed this and grabbed the back of the blonde's head pulling it towards him. The blonde grew close to his climax. The green haired man noticed his sloppy moans and realized he was close. "You better not cum until I say you can. You got that, slut?" The blonde noded and to the best of his ability held back his orgasm. Not long after the green haired man had grown close to his own climax. "Cum with me. CUM! WITH! ME!" The blonde and greenette came at the same time. Slowly riding out there orgasms.

That's the end of this part. Hope you enjoyed. BYE!!! (591 words)