Dom/Sub

Bakugo's POV:

I woke up to the sound of Izu's dumbass almight alarm clock. I sat up and looked at the empty spot in the bed right next to me. I rubbed my eyes and stretched my arms out. I uncovered myself and slung my feet out of bed. I stood up and walked to the kitchen only to be met with a note. 'I had patrol this morning so I couldn't be there to wake you up. I won't be back home until late tonight because I have to cover some of Kiri's shift as well since he had a family problem. I'm sorry and I love you. your husband, Midoryia.' I put the note in the trash and made myself breakfast. I sat down on the couch and turned on the news. I saw my amazing number one hero of a husband. He held his hand in the air and his hero suit had been torn just enough to show his beautiful body. I knew that my face just had to be flushed.  I stared at his perfect smile. Then the news channel switched back to the reporters. I quickly lost interest due to the lack of well... my husband so I switched the channel. There were cartoons a few channels down and I had nothing else to do so I turned them on. After about three hours I looked at the time and it was only two pm so I decided to clean the house up a little bit. Once the house was all clean I checked the time once again and it was already six pm. The sun and started to set a bit. I looked out the window to watch the birds fly by and the people walk the streets. I suddenly decided to get up and make dinner for Izu since he should be home in a few hours and I want to surprise him with one of his favorite foods. Not long after I had finished making food I heard a knock on the door. "I'll be there in just a second!" I put down the plates of food and dust myself off before walking towards the front door. Once I'm there I open it and see Izu. I'm shocked because I thought he was going to be home later. "I got home earlier than expected I guess. There weren't many villains today and I didn't have many papers to finish." He walked in and hugged me. He closed the door and and kissed me. I eased into the kiss and I just can't believe I fell for his trap. He picked me up breaking the kiss and carried me bridal style all the way to the bedroom. "Wh-what are you doing?" He didn't answer me he just smirked. I knew what he was going to do so I tried everything in my power to distract him. "I have work tomorrow!" "I'll just call you in sick. It's not like they're gonna come and check on you themselves." I remembered the food I had made for him. "I made you some food! It's one of your favorites." "We can eat it later I have a nice piece of dessert right in front of me that I can't let go to waste." By this time he had already made it to our bedroom and locked the door. I was frantically searching for a way to get out of this. "Why are you so horny!?" He didn't answer me again. "Tomorrow I have the day off." I looked at him with a happy yet surprised expression. "You haven't had a day off in a month." He nods. "And I wouldn't mind if you couldn't walk tomorrow. Because then you would have to stay home with me." I paused for a quick second. "You only have the day off tomorrow so they can fix your hero suit, don't you? And let me guess you did that on purpose, didn't you?" He looks at me sheepishly. We eventually get undressed and he goes to grab a few things before we start. He comes back with lube and a box of condoms. He sets them on the nightstand before getting on top of me. He kissed me and gently nibbled my lip for me to open my mouth. I did this and he started making out with me. We were both hard as rocks by the time we had finished and were excited to finally get some spicy time after about a month and a half. He grabbed the lube and squirt some over my hole. He pushed in two fingers at once causing me to groan. He slowly stretched my hole with his two fingers before adding a third and quickly speeding up his pace. He took his fingers out all at once. He grabbed the box of condoms and before he could open the box I stopped him. "Just... Do me raw." He looked at me like I was stupid. "Ok it's not my fault if you get knocked up from this." (And yes this is a universe where mpreg is a thing.) He lined himself up with my entrance. He slowly pushed the head in making me gasp. He slowly went deeper and I could feel him inch by inch getting deeper inside me. Once he was completely inside he waited for a moment. "You don't have to wait. I have taken your cock enough times to be fine with you just starting." He quickly started thrusting. I could tell he was searching for my prostate. I was a moaning mess. I spewed strings of cuss words and "I love you's" every time he thrusted deep into me. Soon enough I could feel my orgasm build up. "I-Izu- mmm~ I-I'm c-clo-se~" he grabbed a hold of my dick and began pumping his hand at the same speed as his thrusts. This sent me over the edge. I came all over mine and his chests. He wasn't quite finished with me though. He kept relentlessly pounding into my now overstimulated hole. "Izu p-please~" he just wouldn't listen to my pleas. I grab onto the sheets and my toes begin to curl. "I-Izu- it's t-to m-mu-ch." His thrusts had began to get  sloppy. Eventually he finally went over the edge and came deep into my ass. "Mmm~" he pulls out and collapses on the bed. That was clearly enough to knock him right the fuck out because he was asleep seconds later. I got up to go take a shower and I could feel his warm sticky cum drizzle down my leg. After the shower I cleaned him up as well and then texted my boss that I will be out tomorrow because I am sick. Then I hope into bed next to Izu and fall fast asleep completely forgetting about the dinner I had made for him moments before this.

That's the end of this part. Hope you enjoyed. BYE!!! (1164 words)