Cock Warmer

Izuku's POV:

I was on the couch playing video games when my ash blonde boyfriend jumped over the back of the couch and sat on the cushion next to me. "Daddy can we have some fun?~" I paused my game and looked at him. "Kacchan I'm playing a game with denki maybe after we're done." I unpaused my game and continued playing. He sat on my lap and started to grind on me. "But it's been soooo long since you fucked me." I paused my game again and grabbed his hips. He was wearing only one of my shirts. "Are you wearing no underwear?" He smirked at me. "Oh you dirty little slut. Ok, fine. If you can handle this maybe I'll consider fucking you." I pulled down my pants and boxers. I put him on my lap, my dick inside of him. "If you can be my cock warmer till I finish this game you will get what you want slut."

Bakugo's POV:

I nodded. After a little while I moved a little bit to get even the slightest bit of friction. I felt a slap on my ass. "Cock warmers don't move. Now stay still." I huffed and stopped moving then I looked at the screen. Dunce face was asking him if he could put his mic on. Deku put on his headphones and mic. "Hey denki." I moved like I was trying to get comfortable. But really I was just trying to get some more friction. He paused. "Hey denki I think I'm gonna get off for a bit. I have something I need to do real quick." Before dunce face could answer he turned off the game and looked at me. "You really can't even be a good cock warmer can you?" I smirked at him. "I was just trying to get comfortable daddy." He definitely didn't believe me because he smacked my ass in response. "I don't tolerate little liars." He quickly flipped me over and had my stomach facing the couch. "You wanna be a little slut. Ok then. I guess Daddy will have to show you who's in charge here." He thrusts into me without warning. I yelp from the sudden feeling. He starts thrusting quickly, showing my ass no mercy. "F-fuck me- Ngh~ f-faster daddy." I can barely say a word. He fucks me faster and harder. After a few minutes I begin to come close to climax. "C-can c-c-um daddy?" I try and force out words but they don't form a coherent sentence. Deku grabs my dick and plugs the tip. "My little slut can't cum until his daddy has had his fill." I groan at his words but nod none the less. He thrusts a few more times before releasing inside of me. He stops thrusting and pulls out. Deku sits down on the couch as I do as well. "Daddy what about me?" He looks at me. "If you had been a good cock warmer I would have let you cum two. But you might be able to cum tonight if you behave for me." I hold back a groan knowing that it won't help me. I nod and wait for him to finish his game.

That's the end of this part. Hope you enjoyed. BYE!!! (543 words)