Power NOT Beyond My Imagination

"Oh jeez, how'd you get your hands on this thing, fellas?" Butters of all people is currently joining me and the other three amigos in front of the now fully functioning portal to Imaginationland. I figured having an expert around to teach us how to properly utilize this realm would help speed things up a bit.

The portal is being kept in our secret base in a specially designed portal containment/farming chamber in the room right next to the portal to R'lyeh. We brought Butters here after making him swear to secrecy about this place.

"So you guys really are like secret agents, huh? Well, I guess everyone kind of assumed you were already but it's different actually seeing it, you know?"

"Yeah, I guess. It's just one of those unspoken things in this town like how we never age."

"Well, I think you guys are pretty good, all things considered. I mean, you stopped the ads, right? Plus there haven't really been any problems here for months. Even Eric and his group haven't really been causing problems all that much. It's like you can see the future or something!"

The three of us give awkward looks at his response.

"...Can you fellas actually see the future?" Note to self, take acting classes in the future.

I give Butters a brief rundown about my isekai and some of the stuff that was supposed to happen here and Butters is amazed. He starts thanking me a ton for everything and swears that he won't say a word of this to anyone.

That doesn't stop us from secretly giving him a chip similar but better than Cartman's anti-swear chip that prevents him from spilling anything to others. I guess adding another member to the D.O.T.M. isn't all bad.

Everyone knows that Timmy, Kenny, and I are always up to some shady shit so they shouldn't suspect Butters at all if we have him do something for us. He can be our perfect undercover agent if the need ever arises.

We entered Imaginationland and after a tutoring session from Butters plus some experimentation, I found out that this place naturally has a few limitations to what you can conjure up.

First, there is a limit to the power of things you imagine. I already figured this was the case since why else would people like Darkseid use flimsy swords and spears to engage with the good Imaginationland characters in the show? Besides having a few toned down versions of trademark abilities and maybe Captain America levels of strength at most, these guys are no different from ordinary people with weirdly-shaped bodies.

Same goes for non-living objects. I tried imagining things like the Chaos Emeralds, Infinity Stones, and numerous other overpowered power-up items but they are pretty much just decorations here. Sucks that I can't transform into Super Dovahkiin.

Weaker power-up items do work though, like a fire flower from the Mario games for example (yes, it changes my outfit into a red and white color palette). They aren't very helpful for the level of power I'm at which sucks but at least they're cool to use.

Another thing you can't do is change yourself. I can't just imagine myself to be stronger or a different person or race. I guess the "creators" can only affect the realm around them to an extent with the closest thing they can do to affecting themselves is making something like a shield around themselves like Butters did in part 3 of the Imaginationland trilogy.

I also checked to see if items that fuse people like Potara Earrings from Dragon Ball can be used but we had no luck with that. That really sucks since the power multiplier from fusions in fiction tends to be insane. I wonder what fusion name Kenny and I would have? Dovaken? Kennovahkiin?