Tenorman's Revenge Part 2 - Dirty Business

?????'s POV:

"Did you find any signs of him yet?"

"No ma'am. We checked all over the area where his suit went offline, but there's no trace of him or this Dovahkiin. There aren't any traces of a battle happening either. It's like they just disappeared or something."

"Hmm, something isn't right here. Our reports show that the method of these new breaks in the time stream involved a Dovahkiin's timefart powers. Several were picked up in timelines we were monitoring and then dozens more happened within the same timeline before that Jimmy Valmer was sent to investigate."

"Maybe this Dovahkiin lost control of his powers and that agent got caught up in all the time warping?"

"Why would his suit go offline though? We really need to get cameras that can send feedback directly to the command center installed in these suits. Waiting for them to return to base to view the footage isn't good enough. If their suits are broken, all the footage that agents collected would most likely be lost."

"Just keep checking the area for any signs of what happened."

"Yes, ma'am." The three agents say before I end the call and sigh. That Jimmy was looking to be a really promising addition given enough time. It's so hard to find people who are actually qualified for this shit. I really hope that Jimmy isn't dead 'cause my boss will tear me a new one if we lose any more recruits after the disaster that was the latest terror attack.

The Time Patrol has enough shit to deal with already, we do not need to add an out of control Dovahkiin to that list.

"Ma'am, we just picked up another jump across time from the Dovahkiin we were after!" Finally some good news. Hopefully this isn't followed by another few dozen again.

"Where is this Dovahkiin now?"

"He or she appears to have gone far into a future where a Time Child Eric Cartman is chasing his Scott Tenorman throughout their timeline."

"One of those instances? I'm starting to think these jumps aren't random. Send a recon squad over and gather as much intel as possible. I want to know what the deal is with this kid ASAP."

"Yes ma'am." Fuck, I'm starting to get a bad feeling about this. If this is some bullshit scheme by one of the Time Terrors again, I'm gonna start pulling my hair out.

Those fuckers can never give us a break, can they?

Dovah's POV:

"Hey, this looks familiar."

"Yeah, I think we're finally back in South Park."

"Woohoo!" Kenny's cheers are cut short when Tenorman's future army of gingerbots start appearing all around us.

We begin to tear through them again with me now focused solely on progressing through the horde as there isn't really anything T.K. should merge with here besides time particles. Right now, it's focusing all its processing power on upgrades and analysis.

The time we spend in the town we all know and love is short, but I make sure to check up on Karen real quick while we're here. The gingerbots could be trying to kill or kidnap her for all I know and I probably have enough time to steal a blanket or a couple toys for her.

(("Alert: siscon detected.")) Oh, don't you start with that! Timmy was bad enough with the ripping on that.

The next section of the game takes place in the sewers which stink to high heaven because they're the fucking sewers. T.K. can turn off my sense of smell though so I don't feel like I'm gonna hurl for the entire next segment of the game. The other boys are a different story.