A Match Made in Hell

P.I.T: ?????? - D̴̡͔́̄̈́͠ơ̴̞̲̄͐͠v̸̻̺̓a̷͕͌h̸̛͔́ͅ'̴̛͇͓̱̑͐͆͝s̸̞̱͖̦̘͛̾̏̆͛ ̴̯͚̅̀̑T̸̲͖̯̀̓͝ͅi̶̧̺͛̂̓̏m̷̧̢̗̦̹̀̾̈̀ë̶̡̗͓̣́̅͗̇l̸̖̟̗̈́͊͘͘i̵̩̤̺̎͗̇n̵̮̪͌͐ȅ̵̗̲:̶̩͚̙̜̈

Karen's POV:

"C'mon fellas. This game of hide and seek got old after the tenth time."

"And your bullshit preaching got old after the first time, Butters." I grumble. The fact that he believes the shit he spews is honestly baffling to me. The guy basically became an evil All Might from MHA after deciding to make Nahkriin 2.0: Blond Buffoon Addition.

Things were... not completely terrible at first. Kenny was captured (again), Dovah was forced to escape into who knows what timeline via super spacetime burrito, and Butters along with most of Colorado was destroyed by Timmy's remaining pettiness.

Tricia and I managed to escape into R'lyeh before he showed up and we trained our asses off under Cthulhu while Butters apparently fought Timmy and most of the other South Parkers along with Satan, Damien, and their entire army in hell.

Kenny ended up escaping and joining us too thanks to Cthulhu's cultists, but that was probably the last good thing that's happened to us since.

Unfortunately, much like Dovah was when he first made Nahkriin, Butters acted as a one-man army that steamrolled through any traps and tribulations the South Parkers and antichrists threw at him.

He defeated them and escaped hell in less then a year where he got access to Imaginationland again thanks to finding the portal those terrorist guys used to get there during the first episode of that trilogy.

It was basically game over by the time that happened because Butters was and still is the best wielder of that realm's power. Not even Dovah could compare to him and it really showed when he started abusing loophole after loophole to get as much power as possible.

Countless copies of all the villains he could imagine along with the extra details of being completely loyal to him and having all the weapons they could ever need. A terrifying combination if you think about it. That included, but wasn't limited to: the ads, the member berries, and all the groups of assholes he fought against during the Nahkriin war.

With Hell, Earth, and Imaginationland under his control, it wasn't long before Butters' ambition grew and he soon attacked Heaven and R'lyeh as well.

Heaven never stood a chance and R'lyeh actually lasted for a while with Cthulhu, Kenny, Tricia and I fighting with everything we had, but Butters had more power then Cthulhu as well as infinite soldiers and resources thanks to Imaginationland, so it was only a matter of time before we lost.

Both Kenny and Cthulhu sacrificed themselves so we could escape with Butters eventually killing the immortals by redirecting their attacks towards each other (if his bragging and evil monologues are to be believed). If it wasn't a game over for us before, it sure as hell was after that loss.

Really starting to regret not working with the member berries before and killing Butters before he snapped, but I still have hope thanks to my hopefully (probably) not dead brother.

Cut to several years after this shit started and Butters is now either toying with us or trying to recruit us with the shit beliefs he got when he permanently stuck his head up his ass. This is being done as he chases us through our home universe which he is in the middle of taking over too.

"Y'know, I was hoping for at least a 'thank you' for getting rid of every bad guy on our show."

"You say you did that and yet Professor Chaos is still here. When will this get through your thick skull, Butters? We aren't as gullible as Dougie. We don't want your damn 'safety', we just want our big brother back!" Tricia barks and Butters sighs as he sticks out his hand to grab her.