South Park 64 Finale - C̵͓̆a̶̹͌l̴̘͗ả̸̖m̶͉̎i̸̡͘t̵͎̿y̷̬͑

Dovah's POV:

"Still nothing? Can't you just hack the Time Patrol database again or something?"

(("I can't get back in after I played Pacman on their servers the last time. They had their systems completely overhauled and probably replaced their cybersecurity staff with more firewalls.

Also, finding a timeline with other otherworlders is like finding a needle in a cosmic haystack. We're lucky I got all the data I did back then considering my main focus was breaking you out and covering your tracks."))

The girls are fighting the final enemies in the game, evil toys (yes, I'm serious) which I buffed by borrowing some more of P.T.K's fleet. Meanwhile, I'm continuing to have T.K. try to find worlds with other otherworlders in them out of sheer curiosity along with timelines that suit my future needs.

The patrollers have data on countless worlds and that's saved me a major headache when it comes to finding suitable places to further my plans, but the data they had on otherworlders is either abysmally small or T.K. just couldn't find it in the window of time it had. Probably both.

Whether they are random guys or well known members (or OCs) of the South Park Fandom along with just what they chose to do when they arrived are things I really want to find out. Who knows; maybe I can get some inspiration for some of my own future plans from them.

That's simply a side project though; my main focus is and always will be the survival of myself and my remaining family.

I'll make sure my sisters and I are ready for whatever South Park bullshit comes our way.

And they're even more determined to be prepared for that than I am.

The girls are surrounded by various ships and drones from P.T.K's fleet plus a few squadrons of Dragon Bots which are being led by High-Ends. No Ultimate-Ends this time; their arsenals warrant them being level bosses at the very least.

The evil toys are also naturally a good bit stronger then most of the other regular enemies in the game; same with the tanks (said tank is called 'Rabbit in a Box' and I absorbed a couple of to get yet another summoning ability, this one being the aforementioned evil toys). I know that this is the final level, but the gap wasn't nearly this large in game.

Maybe it's because the comet is closing in? It must be able to pump more power into these guys now that it's really close to Earth.

(("Most likely.")) Got it.

"Have any background music in mind for this fight, Dovah?" Tricia asks me as she powers up to max.

"I was thinking more along the lines of a rendition actually. You've seen the animated Disney movie, 'Mulan', right?"

The girls' latest fight begins and while I was never much of a singer, Dovahkiin's voice is a great one and I've always enjoyed parodies. It's one of the reasons why I like the South Park show so much.

'T.K, any lyric ideas for an 'I'll Make a Man Out Of You' parody?'

(("This remix from Youtube should fit well enough. It's 'Mulan's Villain Song' from Lydia the Bard."))

Y'know, one of the really nice things about being isekai'd into South Park in particular is that it's a mirror world to my old one. Things like history and society in general are pretty much the same in both worlds with South Park just having that extra craziness factor to make it stand out more.

(("You're just happy that Youtube exists here.")) That I am. Now let's have us a musical number!