Prologue

Mithra was sitting before her vanity dressed in a yellow green half saree. Her hair was braided and adorned with jasmine flowers. Big jhumkas swayed along her swan neck as she sighed continuosly looking at the picture from her mobile gallery. She bit her lips that was shaded in pink to control the tears that were ready to roll on her cheeks. 

She once again called the number which she has been trying since the morning but again it was unanswered. A knock on the door broke her trance and she wiped her tears to open the door. As soon as she opened it a huge figure entered inside and slammed it shut.

Before she could speak he pinned her to the wall and crashed his lips on hers, his hand mercilessly squeezed her bare waist to plunge his tongue in her mouth. He broke the kiss when she was out of breathe and his brown orbs met her black ones piercing through her soul like always.

Mithra: Goutham, what are you doing here ? How did you come here ? What if someone see you here ? Please leave now and I will call you later but please answer my call, I have been calling since morning...

Goutham: For whom have you dressed like a goddess ? Did you forget that you are mine Mithra...you dress up only for me to see not for some bastards...I will rather kill whoever see you the way I got see you. You are not going before them and thats final..you got it ?

Mithra: Goutham, they are my father's friend and his family. My father will be embarrased if I don't go before them. Trust me nothing will happen against our wish. Just think that I m seeing as a guest and nothing else.

Goutham: But that bastard will not look at you like that Mithra.. I won't tolerate some piece of shit looking at you. Come with me lets leave from here.

Mithra: Goutham please just I will stand for 5 minutes and nothing else. I will reject the proposal firmly. I love you....only you Goutham.. please.

Goutham: Fine, I will let you go but before that I want you now....this dressing up will be just for me.

Mithra: What ??? Goutham please someone might arrive anytime. We are at risk please leave from here.

Goutham: I will leave but not before marking what is mine....if you can resist then stop me...

Goutham leaned and kissed her pulse holding her hand on either side of the wall. Mithra closed her eyes trying to hold the moan that was fighting to escape her mouth. Holding bother hands abover her head he groped her bosoms and sucked on her cleavage.

Goutham: You are fucking beautiful Mithra....I could never get enough of you..

He unbuckled his pant and removed his pant and boxer that pooled on his feet. He raised her skirt and his fingers touched her bundle of nerves which finally made a moan escape from her mouth.

Goutham: You are so wet and ready for me Mithra.....Should I stop darling ?

Goutham slid his finger inside her and she shook her head. He smiled at her response and kissed her cheeks. Removing his finger he thrusted his hard shaft inside her and moved in and out of her. Her moans were lost in his mouth as he kissed her senselessly. Wrapping her one leg around his waist he rammed in and out of her.

Goutham: You are always tight and take me perfectly inside you..I fucking love that Mithra..

Her walls clenched around his member and taking the cue he made hard and fast thrust as they reached the climax and he spilled his seeds inside her. He held her body to his and kissed her temples as he waited for her to relax. He pulled out of her and got dressed before her. He kissed her forehead and adjusted her dress like before.

Mithra: I will use the washroom and please you leave from here Goutham. I will call you and will meet tomorrow at office.

Goutham: I m leaving Mithra but you will not use the washroom now. I want you to go meet whoever that bastard with my cum dripping on your legs. With every step you take out of this room you will only remember our sweet moment that happened now. When you look at him you will only feel the stickiness of my cum. Just remember you are mine forever and I m a possessive of what is mine. I love you Mithra...

Mithra: I love you and I m only yours....

Goutham: Love you a lot darling....love you so much....don't worry rejecting this proposal. I will take care of it. You just come back have a bath and good sleep or shall I stay back to bath and take care of you ? If you are worried of someone seeing me then don't worry I handle everything for you.

Mithra hugged him and kissed him on his chest while Goutham caressed her hair kissing her temples.

A sudden knock on the door startled Mithra and Goutham chuckled at her scared face.

Mithra: Maa, 2 minutes please...

Goutham: I will leave after you...

Goutham locked himself in the bathroom and Mithra opened the door for her mother. She gave a glance back and walked along with her mother who was fixing Mithra's disheleved hair a little. Goutham came back and placed a small box under her pillow and left the way he entered her room.

*************************************

Introduction

Goutham was an extremely introvert and calm young man. He was very humble, respected everyone and treat everyone with love and care. But that was until she came into his life. His Mithra....

Mithra was everything he wanted.. To him she was the most beautiful girl, very loving and caring but she older than him.

It was love at first sight for him when he saw her for the first time in his college and without delay wanted to propose her the very next day but stopped himself when he knew she was his senior in college but that not stopped him his love for her instead he waited to make her his forever and made every move in his life to get her in his life.

Fiver years.... he made his perfect plan to make his entry in her life. Its going to be a hard time for Mithra to resist him.

Raised from an Orthodox family will Mithra fall for a man who is younger to her.

A journey of an unresistable chemistry ....unstoppable desire.....longlasting dreams......uncontrollable sparks....unconditional love....ridiculous betrayals.....bloody revenges......A fight for love and togetherness...

Main characters Characters:

Goutham - 27 years old, CEO of MiGo Decors

Ravichandran - Goutham's father

Shylaja - Goutham's mother

Mithra - 30 years old

Radhuvaran - Mithra's father, accountant in a private bank.

Kavitha - Mithra's mother..

****************************

A/N:

Don't judge the plot based on the prologue because you will have lot of surprises when you get into the actual story. I request you to give a try and sure you will witness a beautiful love story and you will fall in love with it.

Join me in the journey of Mithra and Goutham's story of love and obssession .....As always please keep supporting and if any of the sequences seems to be similar to any of the works you have come across please bring it to my notice. 

I request all the silent readers to vote and comment. Your comments are the only boost that encourages me writing more.

Please do vote and comment

Take care and Thank You