Chapter - 51

Recap: Goutham confronts Chandru and later Raghini's mother stop her from revealing Goutham's marriage.

***********************

Mithra arrived at office and saw Rehman busy in his work. She knocked on his door and entered inside with a shopping bag in her hand.

Rehman: Good morning boss madam. Boss and sun arrived at the same time in office. May be boss madam's magic.

Mithra: So he troubled you early morning is it ? I will handle him so that you will have your beauty sleep.

She passed a shopping bag to him and Rehman found a Bremont watch in it.

Rehman: This is very expensive one boss madam. You could have bought chocolates and I would have been still happy.

Mithra: First stop calling me boss madam and you deserve anything Rehman. You have been with him and now with me too. You have done so much for us and I m so grateful to have you brother.

Rehman gulped and smiled at her and once she walked away he clutched his hair and shut his eyes to stop the tears that were threatening to fall from his eyes. A series voice calling him brother echoed in his head and he stormed out of his place and entered the gents restroom and locked himself until he was able to calm his mind.

Mithra entered Goutham's room and he immediately moved his attention from the laptop to his wife and hugged her crushing her in his embrace. Mithra wound her hand around his waist.

Mithra: Missed you Goutham.

Goutham: Missed you a lot sunshine. 

He buried his face in the crook of her neck inhaling her fragrance. Mithra pulled back from the hug and kissed his cheek before pulling him to the couch and opened the breakfast box for him.

Mithra: Stop troubling Rehman to reach office with you. I can't arrive at 6 to office so I want you to stick with the time we agreed upon.

Goutham fed a piece of idly to her and nodded his head. Mithra passed a wipe to him once he finished his breakfast and they relaxed as he pulled her to his chest wrapping his hand around her.

Goutham: How did your parents react on seeing the glow on your face ?

Mithra: Oh god, Am I really glowing ?

Goutham hummed moving a strand of hair behind her ear.

Mithra: My mother asked me about the extra glow on my face. I said may be due to the weather change.

Goutham: The real credits goes to me.

Mithra: Ofcourse you. They loved your gifts Goutham. I was so happy that you took their likings to choose the gift. So what time are we meeting your parents ?

Goutham: We will be there for lunch. I have informed the chef to arrange a feast to welcome you.

Mithra: hmm, what about Chandru ? Did you find him ?

Goutham: Long story short, my mother held his mother under her custody and forced him to play that to trap me in marrying that bitch.

Mithra: How can she do that ? If she can go to that extent then how do you believe that she will accept us ?

Goutham: You will see that today so don't worry about that. 

Mithra: What about the girl he was in love ? Who is she ?

Goutham: I can't tell you about the girl. You will know about her at the right time and she showed her middle finger to him. I m not sure what will happen to his love story because he really fucked up telling her about his marriage.