Chapter - 4

Note: I have started this plot after fighting a lot with my mind as this plot was so dominating in my thoughts. Above all I believe that you will all support me with this story though few may be disappointed with the female protoganist being older than the male. I will try to give the best of this plot so just don't go with the word obsession in the title. My plots will only give a healthy vibe even when it comes to obsession. Your votes and comments are the only thing that keeps driving me to write further. I m so happy to see the comments. I will start giving daily updates when the reads and votes are quick for me to give the next update. Thank you. Love you all.❤

Recap: Goutham and Mithra start working together

*******************

Goutham stood by the window of his office and watched Mithra leaving the office premises driving her scooty with Nithya behind her. He waited until the office was empty and moved to Mithra's cabin. He sat in her seat and laid his head on the table caressing the faded white rose in the vase.

Goutham: Still crazy for the white roses....

Flashback

The entire college was set to celebrate the women's day and management had decided to welcome every female with a rose. Bunches and bunches of roses of various colors were placed at the entrance for the girls to pick of their favourite color. Mithra and Nithya entered the college and walked towards the table to pick a rose. Nithya immediately picked a yellow rose and pinned it to her top like everyone but Mithra stook sulking without picking one for her.

Nithya: Hey Mithu, are you not selecting a rose for you ?

Mithu: Management is so biased Nithi, how come they didn't place my favourite white roses ? I m not picking one for me. Lets go to the class now.

Nithi: How come they will know your favourite will be white roses ? Let it go and pick one.

Mithu: They may not know that white rose are my favourite but they know there is rose in white too so how could they deny the rights of my white roses being placed with other colors ?

Mithu huffed and walked towards her classroom unaware of someone who was hearing everything. Mid of the celebrations Mithra and Nithya went to the canteen to fill their growling tummy. Mithra bought curd rice and was about to leave but was stopped by the old man in the cash counter.

Cashier: Maa, ellarum poo vechurukanga nee yen vechukala ? ( Everyone have a rose pinned to their top why not you ?)

Mithra: Enakku pudicha color illa uncle .( My favourite color wasn't there uncle)

Cashier: indha color ok va ? ( So, is this color ok ?) 

He gave a bunch of white rose to her and Mithra squealed in excitement taking the roses from him.

Mithu: thank you ..thank you...thank you so much uncle... 

She jumped in joy and quickly pinned a white rose to her top and Goutham clicked a photo in her excitement state and passed some money to the cashier with a wink for helping him to give the roses to Mithra.

Flashback ends.

Goutham touched the tiny jerry doll, her favourite cartoon. He chuckled taking it his palm.

Goutham : Just like you Mithra......

He received a call from his mother and placed the things as it is and reached the parking where Chandru was waiting for him already. They hugged and got in the car to get back home. Chandru saw Goutham smiling all the way.