Chapter - 53

Recap: Mithra felt happy when Ravi accepted her going against Shylaja.

**************

Raghini arrived at MiGo but was stopped by the security with a deadly glare.

Raghini: Idiot, Don't you dare to mess with me. Get out of my way this instance.

Security: I m sorry but boss has banned you from entering this office so I couldn't allow. Leave this place before I drag you out of the gate.

Raghini gritted her teeth as she saw a few employees watching her so instead of arguing with  him she dialed Goutham's number but he did not answer her calls. After a few failed attempts she dialed Rehman who also did not answer the call. She stomped her feet and was about to leave but stopped seeing Rehman getting out of his car laughing at something in his mobile.

Raghini: Rehman, I hope you would have got the information that I m joing MiGo today then why the hell is the moron stopping me from entering the office ?

Rehman: Ohh, hi Raghini..

Raghini: Madam, call me madam. Don't forget who I am.

Rehman: oops, sorry I forgot that I did receive a mail from boss that you will be joining today but I was so into the movie I was watching last night I forgot to send the details to the security head to permit you. Don't worry you can come with me and I will send send the official mail to security team to issue access for you.

Rehman walked ahead and Raghini followed him and saw him entering the employees elevator.

Raghini: Wait, I m not using the employee's elevator.

Rehman: My apologies but only Boss and our executive head are allowed to use the other elevator so you have to join me in this.

Raghini remembered her mother's words to secure her place first so she joined Rehman and saw him pressing the number to the floor below to Goutham's.

Raghini: Why have you pressed that floor ?

Rehman: That is the floor where we have our project heads, finance head, Team leads. You are so lucky to work in that floor though you are a fresh candidate. 

As soon as they reached the floor Rehman walked out followed by a fuming Raghini. They stopped by a cubicle and Rehman smiled at her gesturing to take a seat.

Raghini: I was suppose to work by your side and you will be training me then why am I in this floor and not in the one of Goutham's.

Rehman: You are mistaken Raghini, you work under me and as per protocol I get to decide the place where you work so I chose this cubicle for you. As a senior to you, you are supposed to address me as sir but our boss has removed those formalities and we call everyone with their names in MiGo. As for the works, you will contact HR and she will assist you with joining formalities, also you will be given an official mail id through which I will assign you works. If you have doubts then ring me through intercom.

Raghini: I can get my doubts cleared from Goutham afterall he is the boss and has best knowledge in business. You are just his PA.

Rehman: My god, you didn't know ? Truth is boss doesn't know anything about business. Infact I m the one who keep updating him about everything and our executive head takes care of most of the work so he won't be able to help you also you cannot enter his floor because you will not have access to his floor. Thanks to you, after you barged into his office that day he changed the security system completely. All the best and welcome to MiGo.

Rehman walked back to the elevator and reached his floor and saw Mithra already working in her cabin. He knocked on the door and entered inside bowing his head dramatically.