Chapter - 42

Recap: Goutham and Rehman make arrangements for Goutham and Mithra's marriage.

***************************

Mithra entered Goutham's room and saw him busy on call. She settled on the couch with her laptop and started doing her work. It was nearly an hour and the call well on without break. Mithra reached the pantry and made a coffee for him and returned to the room placing it before him. Goutham smiled at her that she undertsood his need for coffee and got him at time. He sipped the coffee and watched her working sincerely in the laptop.

He mute the call and called Mithra to get her attention.

Goutham: Mithra, clear your works for the afternoon. We have some important work.

Mithra: Are we going out ? Is there any meeting ?

Goutham: Nope, You will know later but for now just clear of any appointments you have.

Mithra nodded and continued her work. Goutham's call ended before lunch and he saw Mithra winding up her works. Rehman entered the room with a box and passed it to Goutham with a smile and left them alone.

Goutham pulled Mithra to the room and made her sit on the bed and sat opposit to her placing the box on the stool next to them.

Mithra: what are you doing Goutham ?

Goutham: We are getting married in two days right ? Though we couldn't have a grand wedding atleast we could have some of the rituals for us. A private ritual for my beautiful bride and your handsome groom.

Mithra: Enna panna porom ? ( what are we going to do ?)

Goutham smiled and removed her blazer and tank top leaving her in bra and rolled her pants to her kees. He stood removing his blazer and shirt.

Mithra: enna man panre ? ( What are you doing man ?)

Goutham: god Mithra, we will not do anything like you think. Just a minute.

He sat opposite to her and opened the box which a paste of haldi. Mithra's eyes sparkled in excitement and she bit her lips to control the tears ready to escape her eyes. 

Goutham: I don't want you to miss anything in our marriage. So today is our haldi and tomorrow you will have mehendi.

Mithra cupped his cheek in her palm and he kissed her palm lovingly. He took a handful of haldi and applied it on her cheeks, arms and legs slowly. Mithra blushed when his palms touched her chest applying the haldi. He leaned slowly and pecked her forehead. Mithra rubbed her cheeks with his applying the haldi on his face. She took the haldi and applied it on his face and arms and followed his chest. He again took a handful of haldi and rubbed it on her waist pulling her closer and taking her lips and a slow and passionate kiss. 

Goutham: I have placed robe in the washroom. Go take bath and I will wait here.

Mithra smiled and entered the washroom to wash the haldi from her. She came out wearing  the robe and saw Goutham picking out a towel from the attached wardrobe. Seeing her he kissed her forehead.

Goutham: Get changed and I will be back soon after bath.

An hour later they got dressed and walked out the room to his cabin and saw lunch kept ready.

Mithra: Did you order lunch ?

Goutham: I know you got lunch for us but lets celebrate our haldi day. I ordered all your favourite food so lets dig in. I m so hungry.

Mithra smiled and they finished their lunch together. Rehman returned with some papers which required signature from Mithra and Goutham to process their wedding which they did immediately.

His Eternal Obssession (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara