Chapter - 82

Recap: Mithra and Nithya have talk with each other and later Nithya agree about her love for Chandru but decides to play with him.

******************

Chandru placed the bowl in Nithya's hand and took a bowl for himself and happily ate moaning to the taste of it. Nithya saw him bewildered and dumped the water from the jug over his head. Placing the jug back in its place she caught his hair and rotating his head in anger.

Goutham caught Mithra's hand and left from there leaving the two to fight in peace.

Nithya: Yenda avlo easy ah enna kalati vidalam pathiya ? ( you thought of getting rid of me so easily ? )

Chandru: Hey ratchasi nee poi solra nu theriyum adhan vilayanden. ( Hey devil woman, I know you are lying and played with you )

Nithya stopped and he removed her hold from his hair and he smiled at her pulling into his embrace.

Chandru: I know you forgave me long back but the fact that Mithra and her love was at stake because of the decision I made stopped you so when Mithra and you decided to have a talk I knew you would get cleared of your confusion in forgiving me. You cannot hate me even if you try Nithya and the same goes to me. We can fight, hell we will fight a lot but we need each other.

Nithya: When will you come to ask my hand in marriage ?

Mithra and Goutham came back clearing their throats to alert the couple.

Mithra: We can't do that to your wish. We have to consult an astrologer to know a good day to do that so first lets have dinner. I m famished.

Chandru: Nee vidu baby avangalukku porama namma innum youth and bachelor ah lovers ah irukkom nu. ( Ignore them baby. they are jealous that we are still young, bachelors and lovers unlike them )

Goutham: I m not inviting you to my home after today. 

Mithra nudged him on his stomach and they started having dinner and Mithra revealed to Nithya about her taking over MiGo and also being the legal owner of it. Nithya squealed and hugged her.

Goutham: Chandru didn't tell you ? I thought he would have told you already when he got to know about it.

Mithra and Chandru looked at him first and then saw Nithya who was fuming gritting her teeth.

Goutham: Mithra baby, they are young, lovers and bachelors and lets not disturb them so come lets go to garden and continue our dinner. Chandru make sure there is no excess damage.

Chandru: Yeah I be will ok don't worry.

Goutham: I said no damage to the things here. All the best and now that your purpose of joining MiGo is done get back to your work. You don't need me to remind that you will be my PA when I officially enter RC Towers.

Chandru: I couldn't guess if you are my friend or enemy. You do good also the next moment spoil everything. I have time until you start your work from RC Towers.

Goutham: That will be after the results of the project are out and a short honeymoon followed by it.

Chandru: Nee vaazhu da... ( You enjoy man )

Once Goutham and Mithra were out Chandru saw Nithya smiling at him. He sat on the island and pulled her to stand between his legs.

Nithya: Are we expecting a new project anytime now ?

Chandru: Yeah, there was a lot happened involving it. Goutham and Mithra were pissed after what Raghini and Pranav did.

Nithya: Pranav ?