Chapter - 70

Recap: Goutham and Mithra invite Nithya to their wedding reception. Later Nithya invites Pranav to the party as her friend.

********************

Nithya arrived at the penthouse and knocked on the door. The door opened and she groaned in annoyance when she saw Chandru standing with a smile at her.

Nithya: Kaathu varala vazhi vidu mister.. ( Mister you are blocking the way of air, move aside )

Chandru: Azhagai irukirai bayamai irukiradhu ( You are beautiful and I m scared)

Nithya: That is too old movie..

She shoved him and entered inside but stood in awe looking at the interior of the place. It looked extravagant. She heard voices and saw Rehman, Mithra and Goutham descending down. Mithra engulfed Nithya in a hug and Goutham gave a gentle smile and nodded his head in welcoming her.

Rehman: Boss, I will take my leave and Anu has already arrived to the venue. I have informed her that you both will be there in an hour. 

Mithra: I will make a call to my mother and we shall start from here.

Mithra pulled Nithya with her and moved towards the kitchen and Goutham walked with Rehman upto the door.

Goutham: Are the papers ready for the closing the project ?

Rehman: Everything ready boss. Minister's PA has sent his assistants to inspect the completion of the project. They have been doing this since yesterday afternoon and mostly it will be over in another 2 hours. Ministers has been informed that the papers will be signed today.

Goutham: Did you send invite to Vasudevan and Pranav ?

Rehman: Yep, exactly like you said. I sent it to them just yesterday evening.

Goutham: Good then carry on also send car to pick up Mithra's parents and brother.

Nithya sat on the island and the maid Thamarai passed juice to her while Mithra dialed her mother's number to speak to her.

Kavitha: Mithra...

Mithra: Amma, ellarum varinga la ? ( Mom, you all are coming right ?)

Kavitha: Kandippa varom Mithra nee tension illama poi ready aagu. ( We will come for sure Mithra, you just go and ready without any tension)

Mithra: Appa ?

Kavitha: Avarum dhan ( he too)

Mithra felt happy and hugged Nithya and the juice from her hand  was about to spill.

Nithya: Oru juice kudikka vidriya di. First time un veetukku vandhu irukken. ( You won't let me drink a juice too. I m here at your home for the first time)

Mithra: Don't worry next time I will cook briyani now come lets go. 

Nithya: I told you about a new friend right I have invited him too. You know he is also a businessman, a freaking rich man. But he got to attend some other wedding to attend it seems so we will meet some other time.

Mithra: Who is that man that you are building too much curiosity ?

Nithya: Even I don't know completely about him except that he is depressed of being alone and needed a friend. I agreed to be his friend and I will introduce you to him soon. 

Goutham and Chandru were in the driver and passenger seat with Mithra and Nithya in the back seat. They arrived at the hotel where the wedding reception was planned. The entire hotel was reserved for the party and the building was completed dazzling with fairy lights. Guest were given a red carpet welcome and the hall were the party was actually happening was decorated  with flowers on the walls and ceilings. The stage were Goutham and Mithra would be greeted by the guest was specially decorated with complete white roses on the background and purple disco lights were adding to the beauty.