Chapter - 123

Story suggestion: please extend your support with votes and comments to the book Mr.Arrogant Ms. Innocent by shreeya_015

*****************
Recap: Pranav escape from police and later he is treated when he suffers unbearable pain in his head.

*******************

Karan and Pranav had reached the lodge and Karan took him to the room he had booked for them. Pranav switched on the TV and watched the news of him being announced as a wanted person as he was involved in the murder attempt of Mithra and death of Raghini. A lot of rape cases from the past were filed against him.

Pranav: what is this news ? Why are they involving me now in those case ?

Karan: Since you have escaped from them they will try every means to trap you in all possible cases. They must have done this so they could declare as a wanted person. You must leave this city as soon as possible or public will recognize you and give lead to the police.

There was a knock on the door and Karan signalled Pranav to hide and opened the door. A bell boy was standing trying to peek into the room.

Karan: Hey what do you want ? What are you looking at ?

Bell boy: Sir, unga kooda vandha aalu news la kaatra allu dhane ? Adhan confirm pannalam nu vandhen. ( sir, the man came with you wasn't he the one who is on the news ? I came to confirm it )

Karan shoved his hand in his pant and stuffed a bundle of amount in the boy's hand.

Karan: Naanga night inga irundhu poiduvom adhuvara disturb panna koodadhu apram oru car ready panna mudiyuma idha vida adhigama panam tharen ? ( We will leave from here by night so don't disturb us until then. Also can you get a car ready for us to leave, i will give you more money than this ?)

Bell boy: Money money money ... money irundha ellam kedaikkum sir. ( Everything will be available with moey sir)

The bell boy left with the money and Karan shut the door sighing in relief.

Karan: It would be a problem to continue our stay here so I will look for some other arrangement and also get food for you. Remember doctor said you need to take your tablet every 4 hours to keep the pain away.

Pranav nodded and Karan left the room leaving Pranav to lock himself. Pranav sat on the bed watching the news and how his life has turned out in such a short span of time. An hour later Karan returned called Pranav to open the door. He was in a hurry and shut the door quickly placing the food bag on the bed.

Karan: Not only police but Goutham's men are also searching for you. I just now saw a man on the roadside asking for you and later I heard him talking to Rehmaan. Bell boy has arranged a car already and we will leave immediately after you have your food.

Pranav: Where are we going then ?

Karan: Ohh I m so sorry sir. Your father has banned your entry anywhere in his property but I spoke to the security at your resort in OMR and he will let usin. We will stay there tonight and I will get some fishermen to take you from here to the Xavier's beach house. I have called my room mate to get some money that will help you.

Pranav: That won't be needed. Once Nithya arrives I will get her to provide us with as much as money we need. How will she meet us ?

Karan: Sir, Nithya is the owner of the resort and she can come over there to meet you.

Pranav hummed and they started digging in the food. Once they finished Karan waited for his room mate to arrive with money and once he got the call they checked out of the room.

His Eternal Obssession (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara