Chapter - 86

Double update. Please read chapter 85 before reading this update. Also please comment and vote. ❤️

Recap: Bala and Rehman execute their plan and Xavier is called to meet his father. Goutham and Mithra win the tender.

**********************

Goutham, Mithra, Chandru, Rehman,Ravichander, Kavitha and Vinay walked out the hotel after their dinner still laughing at the banters they had throughout the dinner time. Mithra nodded her head looking at Goutham and got in the car with Kavitha and Vinay. Chandru and Nithya got in his car as he decided to drop her home. Ravichander too left in his car leaving Goutham and Rehman.

Rehman: Its good Mithra's mother called her to stay over with her tonight but still we have time for our work what should we do until then ?

Goutham: Take me to Kavi maa's home and wait for me. I will return in an hour then we will carry on with our work.

Rehman: Oh yeah expected this. Lets go then.

Rehman parked the car at a safe distance and Goutham saw Mithra and Vinay in the terrace. As usual he got inside through the back entrance and saw Kavitha was in the kitchen. He quickly reached the room Mithra stayed and waited for her. 

Mithra entered the room and Goutham hugged her immediately from behind but there was no reaction. Mithra closed the door and stood glaring at him.

Goutham: Hey ennadi oru reaction kooda illa. Paathutiya naa vandhadha ? Vera yarachum irundha enna panni iruppa ?( Hey no reaction is it? You saw me entering is it ? What would have you done if it was someone else ?)

Mithra: I expected you will come here and who else has the guts to hug me other than you ? And your cologne hits my senses when you are around.

Goutham: smart girl. come lets sleep. I m very tired.

Before Mithra could reply Kavitha knocked on the door calling Mithra. Goutham smiled sheepishly and hid below the cot and Mithra opened the door.

Kavitha: We will sleep in the same room and I want to talk so many things to you.

Mithra: Amma, you will not be comfortable in this room so you sleep in your room or we will go to your room.

Kavitha: Venam di ingaye thoongalam. ( No, we will sleep here only )

Kavitha sat on the bed and pulled Mithra to sit next to her and caressed her hair.

Kavitha: Seri sollu life eppadi pogudhu. Unga mamiyar kitta pesuniya ? Avanga kovama irundhalum nee pesu maa enna irundhalum Goutham amma. Seekiram avangalum unna pathi purinjipanga. ( Tell me how is life going on ? Did you speak with your mother in law ? She might be angry but you speak to her. She is Goutham's mother and soon she will also understand you )

Mithra: Seri maa pesuren. Appa enna pathi pesuvara ? ( Ok maa I will talk to her. Does appa talk about me ?)

Kavitha: He is missing you Mithu but doesn't say that. His ego is bigger than his head so don't worry he will come around. Once you give us a grandchild then he will come running to you.

Mithra blushed to the topic and Goutham bit his cheeks hearing their talks. He looked at Mithra's legs and gently caught in his palm and placed open mouth kiss on her feet. Mithra coughed and tried to remove her leg from his hold but he held firmly.

Goutham Mv: romba naal apram nightie potruka adhuvum namakku saadhagama irukku. (After a long time she is wearing nightie but it is to my advantage )

He traced his finger gently upto her calf muscles and Mithra was controlling very hard from reacting. She jerked when he bit her calf muscle but again coughed to hide it.