Chapter - 30

Recap: Goutham confess his love of 5 years and Mithra gift him those 3 magical words to him.

***************

Goutham sat on one of the stairs and Mithra sat on the stair below him leaning on his knees. Goutham was raking his fingers through her hair as she kept playing with the petals on the stairs.

Goutham: what are you thinking Mithra ?

Mithra: That if there is something more that I should know from you.

Goutham: What if I say yes but you got to know a lot today so I will let you know everything slowly.

Mithra: So its confirmed that there is a lot more. hmmm though I m curious to know, I will wait but don't make me wait too long. Now tell me if you have got anymore tattoos ?

Goutham: yes ofcourse..

Mithra: Where ?

Goutham: For me to know and you to find out. 

He tilted her face and pecked her pout winking at her before they walked back to his bedroom. He made her sit on the bed and entered the closet. A minute later he came out with bags and placed on her lap. Mithra saw business outfits in it and looked at him.

Mithra: Do you think I will look good in these ? 

Goutham: You will look good in everything and nothing for sure Mithra so stop doubting your personality. I know you love to wear these clothes.

Mithra hit his arm and placed the outfits back in the bag. She leaned on his shoulder holding his arm.

Mithra: I have never wore any modern outfits. My parents never approved of it but I love to try them atleast once. You know once I chose a lehenga but my mother gave a glare and bought me a half saree saying both are same. 

Goutham: You don't have to worry about that anymore. You got me and we will buy all the clothes you wanted to try. How about we go shopping this saturday ?

Mithra: What is the use in buying if I can't wear them and you have already bought me these business outfits.

Goutham: Lets buy whatever you want and we shall keep those which you wanted to wear for office in my room and once you reach office get changed into it. And for other outfits you can wear them when you are with me in our home here. Its very simple Mithra and all these are only for few days. Once we get married who will question you about your dressing. You can wear anything and anywhere.

Mithra: Oh my god you have already talking about marriage ? We just confessed our love and we have a long way to go. Our parents, did you even think of them ?

Goutham: My parents know about my love. They just don't who the girl is. I have told them about my love a week after meeting you at college.

Mithra: But you said your mother want Raghini in your life ?

Goutham: When my mother knew about my love she put me a condition to prove my love. She wanted me to leave for London and should not be around you for two years. After two years if my feelings were still same then she agreed to accept my love but now she is backing off from her words but don't worry I will handle her. My father has no problem and has accepted us.

Mithra: You went to London to prove your feelings for me ? but then how did you know about me in those two years ?

Goutham: I had someone to keep me updated about you and you will know the person at the right time and sure not now. May be after we get married.

Mithra: Still we have my parents. They are not so easy like you think Goutham. I m scared of them. 

Goutham: Just a nod from you and I will take care of them. I m ready to meet them anytime and talk about us so don't worry about them too. 

His Eternal Obssession (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara