Chapter - 18

Recap: Goutham celebrate Mithra's birthday and they share their first kiss almost confess their feeling .

*************************

Goutham couldn't sleep the whole night and was tossing on his bed hugging the pillow. All he could think was Mithra in his embrace and their first kiss on the special day. Mithra was no less than his situation she was whining and pacing in her room for not being able to sleep. Both stood before the mirror touching their lips still feeling the tingling sensation of being kissed.

In the morning Goutham came down whistling and was about to leave but Shylaja stopped him calling him to join them for breakfast. Goutham saw his watch and groaned as he badly wanted to reach office to meet Mithra as soon as possible.

Goutham: Mom, please, I have some urgent work...I will have something from office. 

Shylaja: If work is too much that you couldn't have breakfast with your parents then I should think of some way to reduce your burden. How about Raghini join office and help you in work ?

Goutham: Actually I will have breakfast everyday with you so please stop dragging her into my business. I m not running some training centre or club to entertain someone.

Ravi: How is your works going on Goutham ?

Goutham: Everything to my plan paa....Next week will be a milestone for us. We will stand high and set new benchmark in the field.

They were having breakfast and Raghini was looking at Goutham without averting her gaze. Feeling her strong gaze on him Goutham picked the knife from the fruit bowl and touched the sharp edge of it in a threatening manner and continued his breakfast.

Shylaja: Goutham, how long will you take to bring the girl to meet us ? You are already at the age of marriage which means she must be beyond the marriage age. How come her parents haven't got her married still ?

Goutham: If you are worried about my marriage then be sure that I will get married by this year. Age is definitely not a factor to get married and blame me for spoiling all the alliances that her parents got her.

Shylaja: You ? how did you do it when you were in London ? You promised you will never meet her and be anywhere near her.

Goutham: Ofcourse I never came India. Remember that you said I shouldn't be anywhere near her so I had my own ways of getting it done.

Shylaja: Chandru.....

Goutham: He is an innocent soul maa, spare him....I thought of meeting her before reaching office but now I have to wait until tomorrow. 

Goutham bade bye to his mother and left to office. As soon he reached the floor his eyes searched for Mithra in her cabin but she was yet to arrive. He was getting impatient to meet her and waited in his room watching the footage to see her arrival.

Mithra rushed out of lift and slumped on her seat placing her handbag and lunch bag aside. She quickly prayed to the idol on her table and took breathes to relax. She made a sound to Rehman to get his attention and pointed to Goutham's door asking if he has arrived. Rehman laughed at her actions and showed his thumb confirming Goutham's arrival. 

Goutham smiled at her antics as she tried to fix her already perfect hair and stole. She was peeking at his door now and then biting her nails badly waiting for his call. Goutham didn't waste time and called her through intercom. Mithra picked on first ring making him chuckle.

Mithra facepalmed hearing his laughter and cleared her throat.

Goutham: Could you please come to my room with the tender file ?