Chapter -119

Recap: Nithya and Mithra upload the quote for tender and Mithra share her worries to involve Tara in their plan.

*******************

A week passed and it was the day of the tender results. Goutham was in the study with Chandru and they were busy working in the laptop. Goutham called the inspector as he looked at the work Chandru was doing.

Goutham: Hello Inspector, hope you are doing good ?

Inspector: So you remember me in all these months ? Tell me how is your wife ?

Goutham: I called you for that. She is absolutely fine and we are blessed with a boy.

Inspector: So happy to hear so what are your plans now ?

Goutham: Today is the day. Wait for my message and once you receive it go announce officially that Mithra is alive and someone has found her unconscious and saved her. Don't go more in details and just reveal that she was in COMA all these months and with birth of our child she is out of coma. If anyone question you further tell them you will get back later with more details.

Inspector: Finally... Ok got it. All the best for whatever you have planned and better you join the department.

Goutham chuckled and cut the call and looked at the draft Chandru had prepared.

Goutham: This is fantastic Chandru. Rehman will send you a message and post this in mine and Mithra's social media page.

They hified and Goutham returned to the bedroom and froze when he saw Mithra standing before the vanity dressed in her business formals and tying her hair in a pony tail. Looking at Goutham she smiled and he hugged her out of being emotional.

Goutham: Its good to see you back in this costume twinkle. I m so proud of you.

Mithra: Its all because of you Goutham. Today is another battle for us.

Goutham: Nithya messaged Chandru that she has reached the venue with him.  We will give our entry at the right time and will witness his downfall today.

Mithra hugged him and he kissed her temples. Mithra helped him wear the blazer and they reached the living and saw Shylaja rocking Krish.

Shylaja: Stop worrying about Krish and you both go look after the work. You have worked hard for this day. If he is hungry I will feed him the milk you stored in the fridge. He will be good with us.

Kavitha: All the best to both of you.

Rehman entered the living and gave shades to both of them.

Rehman: Give way people the power couple is back in action.

Mithra chuckled and they walked out the home and got in the car ahead of the destination. Goutham intertwined his fingers with hers.

Nithya and Pranav were seated along with every other firm owners and Karan pointed to the man who was representing Star Decors. Pranav and Nithya saw Tara sitting with a man and soon they heard the MC starting with his speech.

MC: Good morning ladies and gentlemen. We are happy to welcome you all today to announce the winner of this tender. As you all are aware that this project is the basic amount you will invest to renovate and decorate the medical colleges that belongs to our chairman Mr. Surya. So without any delay we are happy to announce the top three firms that has quoted the best numbers to this project. They are PV groups, MiGo and Star Decors.

Pranav: MiGo has quoted the best and secured place in top three?

Nithya: Don't worry but we will bag this for sure. I can't wait to see your face after the results are announced.