Chapter - 8

Recap: Goutham plan to celebrate Mithra's birthday on the occasion of 5th anniversary of MiGo

*****************

Mithra was pacing in her room curling her hair in her finger occasionally peeking into her mobile that was on her bed. She stomped her foot and started biting her nails cursing her mind for constantly having the thoughts of Goutham. She grabbed the mobile and looked into the private account of Goutham on instagram.

Mithra: Yovvv, ivlo nalla manushana irukke, account private vechurukke....ippo follow request pannava venama ? Enna caring, andha team lead moojiya odacha appo enna hot ah irundharu... kadavule...Mithra un heart avlo weak ah di ? Konjam appa amma va nenachu paren bayama illaya unakku...( Hey, being a good human how could have your account private ? Should I give a follow request or not ? What a caring man ? He looked damn hot when he knocked that team lead's face. God..Mithra is your heart so weak ? Think about father and mother....are you not scared ?)

Mithra Mv: Love panna dhana problem, sight adikradhu problem illa la adhu manidhargalin freedom...crush onnum thappilla...( Its a problem only if I love him but sighting is not a problem its a human freedom and crush is harmless)

Mithra: aama aama crush mattum dhan.....illa light ah feeling irukku...appadiye avar thalaya kothi vitta eppadi irukkum....enna mudi, enna kannu, gentleman..perfect lover and husband material. yaraku kuduthu vechurukko...kandippa namaku illa....( yes yes its just crush......but a little feeling ....How would it be to rake my fingers through his hair...what a hair, what a eyes, gentleman..perfect lover and husband material.....Dont know who that lucky girl is ? sure it won't be me...) 

Mithra: ippadi oru aalukku girl friend illama ya irukkum. ennavo Mithu nee dhan ippadi polambitu irukke avaru enna panraro...thoongitu iruparo ? illa girl friend kooda iruparo ? ( how could such a man be without girlfriend ? Whatever its only me who is ranting about him ...what would he be doing ? May be sleeping ? or with his girl friend ?)

She clutched her hair in frustration and laid on the bed pulling the sheets over her head, shutting her eyes tight to sleep. Goutham returned home early as Chandru had plans to meet his girl friend. He finished his dinner and returned to his room.

He was sitting on the couch in the balcony looking at Mithra's picture in his mobile which he clicked during the cultural's meet.

Flashback:

The entire college was hustling and bustling with the cultural event of the year. Goutham was waiting by the gate his face covered as usual. He saw Mithra arriving in her scooty dressed in a yellow saree with floral prints on it. Her hair was set free and his breathe hitched seeing her in saree for the first time. He just wanted to take her away from everyone's eyes and keep her safe with him. He walked far behind her smiling like a lunatic. 

Goutham Mv: My sunshine is glowing in yellow....god created every color to suit only for her....

A whistle sound got his attention and saw two boys from final year gawking at Mithra's waist. He clenched his fist and took a note of them. Later in the evening programs started and he was watching Mithra smiling and chatting with Nithya and her classmates. He saw her moving towards the washroom and the same boys following her.

Goutham followed them and stopped them at a distance.

Goutham: Hello seniors, looks like you want some hot stuff, wanna join me at my apartment ?

Boys: What stuff ?

Goutham : Something you will love and want more of it ?  you will be high ...high and high for a long time....