Chapter - 52

Recap: Goutham take Mithra to meet his parents later Raghini proposes a wish to work at Goutham's office.

*****************

Mithra stood froze while Goutham and Ravi grit their teeth in annoyance as Raghini proposed her wish to work at his office. Shylaja smiled and side hugged Raghini and turned her attention to Goutham waiting for his reply. 

Goutham: And you really thought that I would announce a party welcoming you at my office and watch you playing dirty games against me ?

Raghini: Why do you always look at me as a villain and why will I play against you ?

Shylaja: Goutham, have taken a oath that you will never listen to my words ? Have I gone that unimportant in your life that you will not do anything to my wish ?

Ravi: If she actually wish to learn then she can very well join my office. 

Shylaja: I m back to that Ravi. You remember Goutham promised to take over your business but he is still not ready for that. 

Goutham: I will do that very soon and she is not allowed in any of our office if I take over our business.

Shylaja: You cannot expect things to go all in your way Goutham. First your bring a woman older than you and you are not ready to fulfill any of our wishes. Don't forget I m your mother and I can do anything in a snap of my finger.

Goutham: Is it and what will you do ?

Shylaja: I can barge into her home and question her so called parents about their upbringing ? I m sure they must have manipulated her to make you fall in their trap for money. I m not ready to marry her to you and I seriously doubt if she can give an heir when she is already 30 years old.

Goutham slammed his fist on the glass teapoy shattering in to pieces and everyone gasped in fear looking at him raging in anger.

Goutham: I dare you to do that. 

Mithra: Goutham, please calm down.., please

Ravi: Mithra let him speak. He had given too much of his patience to her so let him vent out.

Goutham: If I find you even having ideas of meeting her parents going against my words then mark my works the very minute I will have police arrest you and your favourite child for blackmailing Chandru, keeping his mother under house arrest, forbidding her medicines. You did all that to get me marry someone against my wish. Let me remember you I have all the evidence against you so better think before what you want.

Ravi: How dare you did that ?

Ravi lunged on Shyalaja holding her throat but was immediately pulled back by Goutham and Mithra.

Shylaja: You wouldn't do that. I m your mother.

Goutham: It would be unfair if you expect me to be your son and give into all your wish at the cost of my life. Choice is yours maa.

Shylaja: Fine I won't but you will let Raghini work at your office.

Goutham gritted his teeth and shook his head but Mithra squeezed Goutham's hand and he looked at her pleading eyes for a moment and sighed.

Goutham: Fine, Rehman will train her and she will follow every rules like every other employees. Any violation of rules and she will be kicked out without a word.

Raghini: Thank you Goutham. I will not disappoint you any time.

Ravi: Goutham and Mithra's wedding will happen when they are ready for it and no one will interfere in that and Mithra, you are my daughter from now on. Any disrespect to her is disrespecting me and I won't tolerate that. She is family and has every right like everyone of you. Mithra you are welcome anytime, this is your home too. Now lets have lunch, I m famished and before that Goutham you seriously need to stop breaking the teapoys or I should inform the manager to replace all the glass ones to strong wooden ones.