Chapter - 74

Recap: Pranav give a choice to Raghini to work for him which will get MiGo for her and ask for a paternity test for the child.

******************

Goutham and Mithra arrived at office and when they ambled out of the elevator both were so shocked to see the lounge filled with flowers and gifts. Both looked at each other and at the same Rehman bowed before them.

Rehman: All these flowers and gifts are from our employees, partners and customers. I didn't know what to do with them so placed them here for you to see.

Mithra: So nice of them, bro send a personal thank you note and a return gift to everyone of them. They have taken their time to wish us and its so warming to see the wishes for us.

Goutham received a call from the lawyer to have a discussion on legally taking over his father's business completely. 

Goutham: Mithra, I will go meet the lawyer and you get done with the meeting. Wait for me to take you back home.

Mithra arrived at the meeting room in the 5th floor where Raghini worked from. Rehman followed Mithra to the meeting and saw her team ready and they wished her immediately. They got seated and before the meeting could start Raghini barged in the meeting room and sat next to one of the staff.

Rehman: Raghini, you were not included in the meeting list so I request you to get back and work on the files I gave you.

Raghini: Rehman, I m here to learn business and that will not happen unless I get involved in the direct business. How long do you want me to work on the files you give me ? 

Rehman: Raghini, this is a confidential meeting so we cannot have you here so please make your way out. We are getting late for the meeting.

Raghini: I have signed the security agreement like every other employee and I m working under you Rehman so it means I can be in a  meeting where you are present.

Mithra sighed and rubbed her forehead and hated having a scene before employees.

Mithra: Rehman, let her be here but before we start the meeting let me make it clear like I do every other time. Everything we discuss and every work we do for MiGo will be confidential unless the management decides to release it others who are not a part of this meeting. Now lets get started with the meeting.

Rehman switched off the lights with the remote and turned on the projector letting the employees one by one to project their designs and Mithra rejected many designs and corrected a few designs before the final designs were approved.

Rehman made a final list of designs and presented it on the projector and Raghini recorded it in her mobile. At end of the 4 hours meeting Mithra thanked the staff for their time and they walked out of the meeting room but Raghini stayed back and took her seat next to Rehman.

Mithra: I will get back to my room. Are you ready with the quote for tender ?

Rehman: Its ready and we will have to submit it tonight. I will walk to you to the elevator.

Rehman gestured Raghini to follow them and she did. Once Mithra entered the elevator Rehman turned to return to the meeting room but Raghini saw one of the female employee walking opposite to them and tripped her leg making her fall on Rehman and the juice she had in her hand spilled on his shirt. 

Employee: I m sorry sir, I m so sorry..

Raghini: You should have been careful. Rehman go to the washroom and get it cleaned.

Rehman nodded and walked to the washroom in the meanwhile Raghini rushed to the meeting and inserted a pendrive which was given to her by Pranav through one of his men and she was given instructions on what to be done with it.