Chapter - 104

Recap: Goutham doesn't accept that Mithra is dead and search for her. Later he gets a call from an unknown number.

******************

Goutham's mobile blared with call from unknown number and he answered immediately praying that should be from Mithra or Rehman that they are all safe.

Goutham: Mithra... Rehman....

Person: Sir, unga samsaram hospital la irukanga. Naa solra address ku vaanga ( Sir, your wife is in hospital. Come to the address I will tell you )

Goutham stopped his car abruptly and the tyres creeched with fire to the sudden stop. Goutham leaned on the steering closing his and more tears left his eyes but in relief that his Mithra was alive.

Goutham: Sir, enga irukinga. En wife eppadi irukka ? Avala video call la kaatunga, illa ava kitta phone kudunga  ( Sir, where are you ? How is my wife ? show me her in video call.. no give the mobile to her )

Person: Sir, enkitta button phone dhan irukku. adhuvum illama avanga mayakkama irukanga . naa address solren vaanga. ( I only have button mobile. Moreover she is unconscious. I will tell you the address please come over )

Goutham: No no no no... call cut pannadhinga. Line la irunga naa varen. appadiye address sollunga. ( Don't cut the call. Stay on line and I will come over. Tell me the address )

Goutham Mv: God, ennoda Mithra ku onnum aga koodadhu. Life la oru second kooda avala vittu piriya matten. ( God, nothing should happen to my Mithra. I won't leave side even for a second in my life.)

Goutham heard the address from the man and drove to the location praying all the way. He stopped the car and saw it was a clinic with a two storey home behind it and a man standing outside holding a mobile to his ear and ran towards him.

Goutham: Naa dhan neenga call panna person. ( I m the person who you called )

The man took Goutham inside the clinic and saw a doctor in the small room.

Goutham: doctor, where is my wife ? How is she ?

Doctor: Please calm down. I will take you to her. 

Doctor opened the door which led to his home which was behind the clinic and Goutham's heart was ready to jump out of its cage in anxiety. Doctor pressed the door bell and a woman in her fifties opened the door allowing them to enter inside. Doctor took Goutham to a room and Goutham saw Mithra lying unconscious on the bed with saline connected to her. He slumped on the bed next to her and cupped her face pressing his forehead with hers. He wept and wept kissing her forehead and eyes until he felt a pat on his shoulder. He looked the doctor giving a smile to him.

Goutham: How is she ? Please tell me she is fine ?How is our baby ? Rehman, Bala....Was there any men along with her ?

Doctor:  Your baby is doing good. Should be a warrior. I don't see any danger with your wife but she needs to be diagnosed if she doesn't wake in the next 3 hours.  And Yes, there is a man and he is in the next room. Come please.

Goutham once again kissed her forehead and followed the doctor to the next room. There Rehman was lying unconscious with a bandagae on his shoulder.

Doctor: He was shot and I have treated him already so he will be awake anytime. Nothing to worry.

Goutham: Thank you so much for saving them. You don't know what you have done but you have given my life back to me. I will be forever grateful for you.

Doctor: Actually you should thank the man Selvam who brought them here at the right time. 

Goutham caught the man's hand and knelt before him thanking him with tears in his eyes.