Chapter - 40

Recap: Goutham explain Mithra about being well and Mithra propose to get married.

***********************

Mithra: Kalyanam pannikalama ? (shall we get married?)

Goutham's palm which were caressing her bare waist and his eyes that were shamelessly gazing at her lips froze when he heard her words. He slowly averted his gaze to her eyes to see if there was any mischief or she was doing some prank but all he saw was genuine feelings and her eyes were glistening waiting for his response.

Goutham pulled her and smashed his lips with hers while his thumb wiped the tears from her eyes. He pulled back and pecked her forehead.

Goutham: Eppo pannikalam ? ( when shall we get it done ?)

Mithra: I m serious Goutham

Goutham: I m hell of serious Mithra. I can see how confident you are in this decision and I won't doubt. I will come meet your parents and we will get married on the day you want. How about we talk in a better place ?

Mithra: But you need to rest.

Goutham: that was for my mother to leave me alone. I was suppose to leave this place 30 minutes ago. Rehman must be waiting so lets go to our home and talk about this.

Mithra got down and Goutham followed her adjusting his shirt and dhoti. They exited the emergency room and saw Rehman playing free fire in his mobile. Hearing the sound of the door screeching he stood abruptly and smiled at the couple.

Rehman: Everything settled boss we can leave from the back exit.

Goutham nodded and took th mask from Rehman covering his face as they left the hospital through back exit. Rehman drove them to penthouse and all way Mithra just leaned on Goutham's shoulder and no words was spoken. Once they reached the penthouse Rehman took his leave and the couple entered inside.

Goutham entered the bed room with Mithra and she stood before the vanity removing the jewels slowly. Goutham stood behind her and started helping her remove the jewels and she let him do it.

Mithra: We will get married legally as of now and slowly I will reveal it to my parents.

Goutham: You don't want a grand wedding ?

Mithra: even if I wish, the current situation in our family doesn't let that happen and I m not risking anymore. I can't lose you to anyone for any reason. you are mine Goutham and I want to tie you with me forever. We will face and fight everything, everyone later..... together.

Goutham had finished removing her jewels and placed it on the vanity table. He snaked his hand around her waist and pulled her to his embrace. Mithra closed her eyes and leaned back on him.

Mithra: I want to fight for our love but as your wife. Say something Goutham...

Goutham kissed her shoulder and pecked her temples.

Goutham: Inform your parents that you are going on a business meet to London two days later and will return after a week. I will make all arrangements for our wedding. We shall celebrate our wedding together in city of love.

Mithra turned around in his embrace with a surprised look.

Flashback:

Mithra, Vinay reached a temple on their parents wedding anniversary. Leaving their parents to sit for a while Mithra and Vinay stood in the queue to get the prasadh when she felt Vinay pulling her hair.

Mithra: Ennada ? ( What boy ?)

Vinay: Anga paaru rendu marriage panranga thaniya. Love marriage pola. Unnoda marriage eppadi nadakkanum sollu. ( Look there, those two are getting married alone. Seems like love marriage. Tell me how do you want your marriage to be.)