Chapter - 26

Recap: Shylaja meet Mithra and her mother at the temple. Goutham gets frustarted as he gets to know about it.

*******************

Shylaja was sitting in her room painting her nails while Raghini was shooting daggers at her for being so nonchalant. Shylaja was aware of Raghini's huffing in annoyance to get her attention yet she continued her work. Raghinin raised her hands in air and sat on the bed and gulped the water from the glass and placed it with a thud.

Shylaja: You might break it Raghs, have some patience.

Raghini: Patience ? wow, I think you were getting yourself ready for your son's wedding with that girl. Are you still having second thoughts that she is not the the girl Goutham is in love ?

Shylaja: Who said that ? I m sure she is the one. But what do you expect me to do ?

Raghini: Are you not going to confront her ? I expected you would knock on their door and thrash the whole family, chase them away from this city. 

Shylaja: That is were you are wrong Raghs, What will happen if I do that ? Goutham will come to me, fight me and we will have to see all the dramas. If he had gone to the extent of faking her details, creating an fake address and fake people then he would anything.

Raghini: So to avoid that you will accept her is it ?

Shylaja: I never said that too. Right now, Goutham may or may not know that I know that she is the girl. Lets not give into the doubts and create problems instead we will make moves to get our work done. 

Raghini: What are your plans now ?

Shylaja: Wait and watch. Now go out with your friends and have a great time, leave the rest in my hands.

Shylaja patted her cheeks and exited her room picking her mobile in her hand.

Goutham and Mithra drove to the secreteriat and his lawyer was waiting for them. They were welcomed by the PA of the minister to his cabin. They had received the agreement of the project the previous day and his lawyer had verified before being signed. 

Goutham introduced Mithra who to the minister before they started with the conversation.

Minister: I hope you are aware of the conditions. If there is any casualty or damage to the existing property then the project will be withdrawn. The party in second line will get the chance from you. 

Goutham: No worries, you can expect the best of the work from us and we would do more of project in future too.

Minister: We will have reviews by our officials and my PA will get a review meeting with you to let me know the status of the work.

Mithra: You rest assured that our work will be beyond what you expected. We will keep you updated on the project on monthly basis.

Minister: I can see the confidence in both your eyes and the way you speak. All the best.

Minister signed the agreement followed by Mithra. Goutham and Mithra shook hands with minister and PA was about to click their photo to officially announce the start of the project but Goutham stopped him.

Goutham: Mithra, please stay out with Lawyer, I will join you shortly.

Mithra nodded and left the cabin with the lawyer. Goutham now informed the PA to click the picture. Minister looked at him puzzled.

Minister: It should be the woman officially in this click. 

Goutham: For some reasons I don't want her to be on limelight. May be safety reasons.