Chapter - 45

Recap: Goutham and Mithra arrive at London and later Shylaja reached Goutham's office and meets Ravi who lashes out at her.

**************

Mithra and Goutham spend the first day relaxing and watching movie. The next morning after breakfast they were sitting by the pool with their legs dipped in the water. She was leaning on his shoulder and he had his hand wrapped around her. Suddenly she pinched his arm and he winced rubbing the spot.

Goutham: Yendi killuna ? ( Why did you pinch me ?)

Mithra: Just checking if this is a dream. First we got married and now we are in London, sitting close by each other. 

Goutham: We shall do something better than pinching to prove that this is not a dream.

Mithra: First let us go sight seeing. You should be familiar with all places so take me to all those places.

Goutham: Get ready then.

Mithra squealed and ran to the room and picked a yellow summer gown and tied her hair in a pony tail. She looked around the room and saw Goutham was still in the washroom. she quickly moved before the mirror and giggled twirling around.

Mithra: Dei Goutham, enna da ivlo neram, seekiram vaa da... (Hey Goutham, Why do you take so much time man, hey come quick man)

She again chuckled and cleared her throat.

Mithra: Enakku indha gown ku matching earrings vaangi ku da..(buy me a matching earrings for this gown, man)

She couldn't control the blush on her cheeks and twirled again but stopped to see Goutham leaning on the door with a smirk. He walked towards her and traced the nuptial thread that matched with her yellow gown.

Goutham: May be I should remove the mirror so that my wife will start speaking to me directly.

Mithra tried to leave but he stopped her holding her wrist.

Goutham: Not happening darling. Tell me whatever you said into the mirror.

Mithra: You heard already so lets go now.

Goutham stood rooted and shook his head. Mithra huffed and pouted still he stood on his stand.

Mithra: Dei time agudhu polama ? Apram enakku idhukku matching earrings vaangi kudu da. ( hey man, its getting late, shall we leave ? Hey man, also buy me a matching hat for this dress )

Goutham smiled widely and pulled her crashing his lips on hers. He pulled her and they got in the car and he started driving. An hour later he stopped by the Buckingham palace. 

Goutham: Its time for Guard mounting. We can watch that and later I will take you somewhere else. 

They watched Changing the guards which took place for 45 minutes and later he drove to the hyde park. A man walked towards them with two cycles and Mithra beamed in joy. They started driving together racing and stopped by the waterside cafe. 

They sat on one of the bench with refreshment and watched the view across the lake.

Mithra: This place is so calm and breath taking.

Goutham: People just come here for inner peace. Some times people volunteer to speak about their life with others. People even go for open swim in the Serpentine swimming club here. Horse riding is also one of the thing people enjoy. Do you want to try ?

Mithra: No, atleast not today wearing a gown. May be sometime later.

They reached the Diana Memorial fountain crossing the bridge and dipped their legs in it.