Chapter - 105

Recap: Rehman regain his conscious and explain Goutham about everything that happened.

*****************

After hearing everything that happened from Rehman Goutham wanted to do all the final rites for Bala so he called the inspector to plan for it.

Inspector: Is Mithra awake ?

Goutham: Not yet but I called you for something else. I just got to know that one of the body is a male and it is my men or should I say he was like my brother. 

Inspector: yes, you got my message but we haven't made any official statement yet.

Goutham: that was good for me now. I want you to get any unclaimed dead body from the mortuary and declare that as Raghini's and for the male declare that as my wife. I will claim the body tomorrow to do his final rites.

Inspector: But what should I do with Raghini's burnt body ?

Goutham: She doesn't deserve anything so I will have my men collected it to throw away in the sea.

Inspector: You often forget that I m an Inspector and talk like I m your henchman. 

Goutham: You speak as if you don't do anything against your rules to save the public and innocent. I know how many encounters you have done without your department's knowledge just because you felt it was right. 

Inspector: Alright, everything will be taken care of. 

Goutham cut the call and went to Mithra and saw the doctor checking her.

Doctor: Goutham, we should take her to hospital for further diagnosis. She should have been awake an hour ago. 

Goutham: I will talk to my doctor and he will help us to treat her confidentially in his hospital.

In the next one hour Goutham spoke to his doctor and an ambulance arrived at their location. Mithra and Rehman were shifted Mithra in the ambulance and Goutham caught Doctor's hand.

Goutham: I will never forget this help you have done to us. I have informed the police to declare the opposite of what has happened so you don't panic when you get to see the news in the morning. Once all the threats to Mithra's life is cleared I will come to meet you along with her. She is very kind hearted and caring person and would love to meet you and your wife. We will be forever grateful to you. I will be more than happy to be helpful to you in anyway possible. My doors are open for you anytime.

Doctor: Its my duty as a doctor to save lives and I have done that. Moreover I m happy to see your unconditional love for your wife. May you both live happily together and forever. And Call me once you reach the hospital and let me talk to the doctor to give the information on the first aids given to her. 

Goutham nodded his head and then turned to Selvam and him in a hug. Later he gave his personal card to him.

Goutham: Selvam, ungalukku eppo enna venum nalum enna vandhu parunga. Neenga yennoda life romba important person. ( Selvam, please come to anytime if you need anything. You are an important person in my life )

Selvam: Sir, neenga nalla irunga podhum. unga wife ku sari ayiduchu nu mattum thagaval sollunga podhum. ( Sir, your well being is enough for me. Just give me information when your wife gets well )

Goutham hummed and hugged him before he got in the ambulance with his face covered in a mask. Soon the ambulance zoomed off and reached the hospital. Both the doctors had a conversation and soon Mithra was taken for some test immediately and Goutham stopped Rehman from following him and rather let him to stay in the doctor's cabin to rest but Rehman was adamant and followed Goutham.