Chapter - 19

Recap: Goutham and Mithra share their moment and later they plan on their new projects.

********************

Two days later Goutham arrived at office early and was working on the the list he had received to appoint the branch heads. He received a message from Mithra that she will be running 30 minutes late and now it was an hour but Mithra was yet to arrive. While he was working in his laptop the door opened suddenly and Goutham smiled expecting it to be Mithra but it instantly dropped when he saw Raghini standing there with a bouquet of red roses in her hand.

Goutham: who the hell let you in inside my office ? Get out this moment.

Goutham stood from his place roaring at her and before she could reply there was a faint knock on the door. Goutham closed his eyes knowing the person behind the door. He opened his eyes called the person inside in a sound and determined voice. Mithra entered happily holding bunch of white roses in her hand but stopped when she saw a new face standing with red roses in her hand.

Raghini: Who is this Goutham ?

Goutham: none of your business....get lost now...

Mithra: Goutham, I m sorry to intrude....I just want to wish you on the success of MiGo. I will take my leave.

Goutham: Take your seat Mithra ....

He called the security and the receptionist immediately to his room and waited gritting his teeth. In the next 2 minutes there was a knock and the receptionist and security entered his room.

Goutham: Am I paying you to let whoever walks in asking for me ? When did I start meeting people without appointments ?

Receptionist: I m sorry sir, she said that she is your fiance 

Goutham: Did you see me getting engaged to her or was there any official statement that I m engaged to this woman ?

Security:  She said that she stay at your house also she came in one of the cars of our previous CEO.

Goutham: Damn it...I have maids staying at my home to work and I have drivers for each of my car and a mechanic drives when there some fault in it. 

Security / Receptionist: I m sorry sir...

Goutham: I run a business not a club for anyone to barge in anytime. She is banned from entering this office and You both will be fired if she is not dragged out of this place in the next 1 minute.

Receptionist caught Raghini's hand and pulled her outside, the bouquet from her hand fell on the floor and Goutham stopped the receptionist.

Goutham: clear this shit thing along with her...

Security picked the bouquet and Raghini was dragged out of his room. Mithra was shocked to see his outburst and stayed calm being a spectator. Raghini was yelling at Goutham for treating her like trash. Goutham called his father immediately still gritting his teeth.

Ravi: Hello Goutham ....you saw me in the morning and so soon you missed me ?

Goutham: Appa, I m shifting to my penthouse. I m informing you so that you will take care of shifting my things to my penthouse. I want everything shifted by evening and I m not stepping there anymore.

Ravi: Goutham will you let me know what happened for you to decide this ?

Mithra was shocked at his decision to leave his home. She stood from her place and touched his elbow and shook her head to stop him but he closed his eyes and shook his head.

Goutham: Appa I made it clear that I need my space and she had the audacity to enter my office stating that she is my fiance. I cannot take this anymore. She doesn't seem to stop and I roam on roads at night to avoid facing her cake face every night. I leave home early not having food with you just to avoid looking at her disgusting face every morning. If I keep running from my own home then it is not my home so its better I move out from there. I hope you understand and don't force me this time. I don't tolerate some random bitch intruding my space when it is meant only for the special someone in my life.