Chapter - 118

Story Suggestion: Hello everyone please give a read and support the book Stars by our Anvi Anvi_blooms

****************

Recap: Nithya gets Pranav's signature in the files after Chandru provoked him the previous day. Later Nithya feels disgusted when Pranav touch her.

*****************

Goutham was watching Mithra getting ready in a orange pink silk saree and her hair was tied in a bun with jasmine flowers adorning it. She returned to the bed and saw Goutham looking at her intensely and their baby was sleeping peacefully.

Mithra: Stop with your looks and go get changed. Priest has arrived and everyone is waiting for us. 

Goutham: I will take 2 minutes to get ready.

He picked the dhoti and changed into it and stood before her with wide arms. Mithra swat his arms and they reached the living where everyone was ready for the pooja. Goutham and Mithra sat with their baby and the priest started chanting mantras.

Priest: Kozhandha pera kadhula moonu mura sollunga. ( Say the baby's name in his ear thrice)

Mithra looked at Goutham and he nodded her to go ahead. Mithra leaned to baby's ear and whispered " Krishna " thrice.

Everyone hooted hearing the name but Rehman saw Goutham and Mithra with surprise.

Vinay: We will call him Krish in short. 

Chandru: ponnunga kootam eppovum avana suthi urukkum pola. ( Seems like he will be surrounded by girls always )

Mithra: Krishna avan appa madhiri ore ponnu pinnadi suthi varuvan. ( Krishna will be like his father and will go around only one girl )

Every one blessed the couple and Krishna. After the ceremony was over  Goutham and Mithra were in the study and they called Rehman, Nithya and Chandru giving Krishna to his grandparents.

Mithra: What happened Nithya ? You look very upset. 

Nithya was crying in anger as she explained everything. Chandru hit his fist on the wall and pulled Nithya to his chest to console her.

Goutham: Quit the job Nithya. You need not continue this anymore. 

Nithya: No, I m not a coward to back off. I had to be calm because we succeeded in our first plan. 

Nithya gave the file to Mithra and she was excited on seeing it and hugged Nithya with tears as her friend had to go through so much to get those signatures from him. She mumbled a sorry and Nithya smacked her back for that.

Mithra: You did it Nithya then why do you want to continue there. Your work is over there just quit.

Nithya: No, I will take care and I need to be by his side to know his moves. 

Chandru: We can find some other way Nithya listen to our words. I swear that I will kill him with my hands forgetting all the plans of revenge.

Nithya: No Chandru, I will handle him. He will be trying his best to win the tender against Star Decors so I need to be there and moreover he is mad at Chandru after the party and I can't let him harm Chandru in anyway. That fucker is in belief that he is giving me love vibes but he is a pig who doesn't know the feel of love and lust. 

Mithra: Ok then, but you will stay away from him and no more lunch and coffee meets. 

Rehman: About the next plan should we quote the tender from MiGo or Star Decors?