Chapter - 90

Recap: Mithra is happy when Shylaja regrets for her acts. Later Goutham and Mithra go on long drive.

******************

Dheeraj's father who was anxiously waiting for the call after the attack planned on Goutham and Mithra gave up and dialed Pranav to know about it.

Pranav: If we didn't receive any call from any of the men then it is understood that he won again and might have killed the men we sent to kill him and his wife.

Dheeraj's father: What if he found it was us who sent those men ?

Pranav: We are his only enemy so he doesn't need any confirmation from the men to know about it. 

Dheeraj's father: I will leave the country for some days. I don't want to be killed. We will plan something after a few days.

Pranav: Keep me updated on where you are leaving.

Dheeraj's father hummed and cut the call. He informed his manager to book tickets to leave the country at the earliest.

****************

Rehman dropped Goutham and Mithra at the airport and they reached the FBO to board the private flight he had booked through the Air charter service. They walked hand in hand and the crew welcomed them and took over their luggages. Mithra saw the interiors were stunning and elegant like the living of their home equipped with high quality leather seats, comfy bed. The airhostess bowed welcoming them and the couple got seated and buckled the seat belts.

Mithra: We could travel like common people instead spending so much taking a private flight.

Goutham: Its not about money baby, its about staying away from public attention and lose our privacy when we are out to have a personal time enjoying our vacation. May be if we had to travel for business purpose then we will choose to fly in the business class flight but very soon we are buying our own flight and you will not deny it.

They heard the pilot announcing their take off and soon they were in the air.

Mithra: Why are you so stubborn on owning a flight ?

Goutham: Simple darling, just imagine when we have to travel out of country you may feel tired and want to sleep comfortably. We can be comfortable in private flights and also after we have our babies you may have to feed our baby. Will that be possible when we opt to fly in public plane ? Especially when you are so sensitive, shy and I m very possessive and jealous of what is mine. I don't want you and our children to have any sort of discomfort.

Mithra gave a smile and kissed his cheek.

Goutham: See, you can't do this is in public plane but in private ones we get a room to join the mile high club.

Mithra slapped his arm and leaned on his shoulder and in an hour they landed in Coimbatore. Goutham saw his driver waiting for them and got in the car for their journey to Ooty. The car entered an estate and stopped in the porch of a two storey house. Mithra and Goutham got down and entered inside and was greeted by the maid and servant.

Goutham: This is our home to spend our short vacations. I will give you the tour by evening. Rest for sometime and I will take you to see the surprise in the afternoon.

Mithra: Curiosity is killing the cat Mr. husband but every wait will be worth for the surprise you plan for me. I m excited to see it and about this home I m loving it already.

He took her to the bedroom and let her rest for sometime and Mithra dozed off. Two hour later Goutham shook her gently and woke her up. He gave her a sleeveless shirt and shorts to get changed.