Chapter - 48

Recap: Mithra gets to know about the tattoo on Goutham's spine later Raghini ends with Pranav after reaching a pub.

*********************

Raghini opened her eyes and closed immediately feeling a terrible head ache. Groaning in pain she tried to sit but hissed in pain and fell back on the bed holding her abdomen. She removed the duvet and saw her naked self and sat with a jerk ignoring the terrible pain and saw the marks on her skin that has turned purple already. Pulling the sheets to her chest she held her head and sobbed trying to get the memories from last night but all she could remember was dancing at the pub. She slammed her fist on the bed and saw her clothes scattered on the floor. 

Hearing the sound of the door opening she raised her head and her chest heaved in anger looking at the person entering with a smirk. Pranav sat on the couch and threw a bunch of flowers towards Raghini but she threw them on the floor.

Raghini: You bloody bastard who are you ? I will sue you for raping me. You messed up with a wrong person.

Pranav: Let me ease your work and call the cops myself Ms.bitchybitch. Let them come here see the footages and confirm how innocent I was in the pub and you seduced me. You were such a whore and did n't let me go until you passed out of exhaustion. 

Raghini: Who are you ? I was not in sense but from the way you speak I m sure you were in your senses so why did you do this to me ? 

Pranav: Ohh, you had doubts on my capabilities and even didn't want my existence in this world because you saw me walk with a crutch so I thought its my responsibility to show how good I am to live in this world more than you Ms.bitchybitch.

Raghini: you scoundrel, scumbag, bastard. I will kill you.

Pranav: I will wait for you to come to kill me but now I m getting late. Hope we don't meet again and here are some tablets for pain. I don't think you would be able to get on your own for atleast two days.

Raghini sobbed hiding her face in her palm but raised her head hearing his steps fade as he was about to leave the room.

Raghini: Stop, help me and give your mobile to call someone to get me out of here. 

Pranav: Why should I help you ?

Raghini: Look, I m in the lowest of my life right now. I lost the man whom I wanted in my life for years. I got wasted last night only to forget the pain of losing him to that bitch. I need to return home and inform everyone about his secret marriage. Get me out of here you idiot.

She screamed and Pranav chuckled and moved towards her and caught her chin in his grip gritting his teeth.

Pranav: You mean Goutham is it ?

Raghini gasped in shock hearing Goutham's name and looked at him with wide eyes but Pranav smirked pushing her and took a few steps back.

Pranav: He was my rival and if I had met you even 2 days back then may be I would have helped you but not anymore. I have promised my father not to interfere into his business anymore so I don't care whom he married or you got dumped. I have nothing to do but atleast you must have learnt a lesson that you should not mess with someone whom you know nothing about.

He picked her dress with the end of his crutch and threw over her and walked out of the room leaving a fuming Raghini behind.

*********************

Goutham woke up and his hand searched for Mithra next to him but he felt her missing he woke up yawning and saw the most beautiful sight before him. Mithra was sitting on the vanity stool and applying eyeliner, her hair was still damp and she was wearing a full sleeve gown. She saw him looking at her and turned towards him.