Chapter -109

Recap: Goutham take Mithra to the beach. Pranav gets to know about police suspecting him for being involved with Raghini in Mithra's death.

****************

Friday morning Pranav was in his home working form his study and Karan entered with a wide smile on his face. He placed a parcel before Pranav.

Karan: Raghini's mobile, I got it replaced with my other mobile. Luckily the SIM was an official one and all the calls were done only to you for official purpose and no messages were sent or received out of being professional exchange.

Pranav: You did a good job Karan. Any information on plans from the police side ?

Karan: Yes, they might be here in the evening considering saturday and sunday being a court holiday. Serious issue is they have got an arrest warrant before we got the bail which we means we cannot stop them from arresting you. The only option left out is you taking the shot now even before they intend to execute their plan.

Pranav stood from his seat and paced across the room thinking over the situation we was struck in. He gritted his teeth in annoyance and walked out of the study with Karan following him. Pranav entered his father's room and sat watching him for sometime without speaking a word.

Pranav: Get the shot Karan. Keep my father alive in my absence.

Karan: what should I tell the police if they question me about Raghini ?

Pranav: She was just a friend and I supported her when she was dumped by her boyfriend. Give money to her parents and they should not utter a word against me or vanish them permanently.

Karan: Alright sir, I will handle.

They returned to his room and Pranav got ready for the shot. Karan tapped the syringe to clear of the air and looked at Pranav.

Karan: Sir, please don't be scared if it hurts too much. You can trust me and I have already spoke to the doctor to be ready to treat you.

Karan injected the shot and within few minutes Pranav started sweating and his body started aching like hell that he screamed in pain, soon he lost his conscious. Karan called the driver and with his help Pranav was taken to the hospital for treatment immediately.

When Police arrived at Pranav's mansion the maid informed them about Pranav's sickness and they reached the hospital and met with Karan and Doctor

Police: What happened to Pranav ?

Doctor: He has severe depression from his nervous disorder and today morning he had collapsed and was taken here for treatment.

Police: when will he wake up ?

Doctor: He is in a critical condition sir. It may take a long time. 

Police: We need a report on his sickness and current state of him.

Doctor agreed and police left from there leaving a cop to wait for sometime to monitor the activities happening in Pranav's ward. Karan informed all of his men to stop their activities and to get back to their natives for sometime.

The next day morning Goutham called his parents and Kavitha and informed them to be ready by 7 to meet him. They were more than happy and at the same time worried to see his broken state. 

Goutham entered the bed room with a tray and sat next to Mithra.

Goutham: Mithra, today I have cooked your favourite chicken briyani. The aroma itself wants me to devour them completely how about you ? I m sure by this time our baby must be hungry and start kicking you. Let me check.