Chapter - 37

Recap: Goutham and Mithra spend their time together while Karan and Pranav plan to create problems in Goutham's project.

************************

The day before Chandru's marriage Goutham left early from office to reach the hotel room where Chandru stayed and Nithya dragged Mithra to a salon on way to their home. As they stopped before the salon Mithra again glared at Nithya.

Mithra: Nithi, seriously Goutham has got an appointment with a stylist tomorrow morning to get ready so why did you drag me here. Atlest tell me the reason now.

Nithi: Fine, you know the recent trend in weddings is either the bride or the groom run away or get swapped or something happens resulting in a sudden marriage to entirely two person who would have just been present as audience there.

Mithra: So ?

Nithi: I mean since you have doubts already with Mr.hunk's mother I m preparing you. What if something happens and you get married all of a sudden. Then you should not feel bad looking at your wedding photos that you could have got ready for your wedding and wedding night since you both are now love birds.

Mithra: oh my god Nithi hold your imaginary horses. How much do you think girl ? 

Mithra tried to leave from there but Nithya dragged her back.

Nithi: Ok you are not getting married tomorrow but just feel how it would be to get ready for your own wedding.

Mithra: What have you arranged for ?

Nithi: Everything.... manicure, pedicure, waxing, hair, nails, facial. And don't worry I m getting everything for me too

Before Mithra could protest she was dragged inside. 

On the other hand Goutham laid on the couch in the hotel room and watched Chandru chatting with someone.

Goutham: Hey idiot why did you call me if you are busy in chatting with your fiance ?

Chandru: You will know when you are in my place so now go check your outfits. Your mom has sent for both of us.

Goutham: When did she turn to my mom from your aunty and I have arranged for my outfit so I m not wearing them.

Chandru dropped the mobile and entered the closet and came out with their outifts. He placed them on the bed and gestured Goutham to look at it.

Goutham: why are they both same ? You are the groom so its fair that you wear silk shirt and dhoti but why me ?

Chandru: yen na nee dhan mapila thozhan. ( because you are the groomsmen) So as per the rules both groom and his friend will wear similar dress so don't argue and you will wear this tomorrow. 

Goutham: Is this your plan or my mom's ?

Chandru: Whoever's plan but I want you in this tomorrow on my big day.

Goutham: Fine but are you sure about doing this without your parents ? I can talk to them and get them here on the immediate available flight Chandru. 

Chandru: I m sure man now don't change with my plans and order dinner for us. We need to get to sleep early so that we can be awake early to get ready. 

Goutham: Ok as you wish but what about your reception ? Why have you not done anything ready for it ? I mean you are suppose to pick your outfit, send out invite for everyone in business circle, atleast have you planned for your honeymoon ? As much as I hate discussing about all this which includes her, I can't ignore the fact that you are my best friend so tell me if you want me to help you in anything.