Sameer learns the truth

Preeran, Shrishmeer, and Varun are walking back from the castle after exploring it for the day.

Karan: Wow, what an amazing day! Castle kitna pyaara tha!

Preeta: Haan, kitna mazedaar tha itne saare different rooms ko dekhna aur uske itehaaz ke baare mein jaana!!

Sameer: And the view!! Bhai, top se jo view tha!! Waah!!

Shrishti: Of Course. Par maanna padega, neeche basement mein jaake toh mein thodi dar hi gayi thi (she says looking at Varun).

Varun: (laughing) Oh come on, Shrishti, itna bhi scary nahi tha!

Shrishti smiles forcefully.

Sarah: Pata hai, bas woh jagah thodi creepy thi...

Preeta: Haan, mein samjh sakti hu tera kya matlab tha. Par kehna padega, the best part of the day was spending it with all of you...

Karan: Aw, Preeta Luthra, aaj bada pyaar aa raha hai humpe

Varun grits his teeth.

Sameer: Bhabhi baat toh ekdum sahi bol rahi hai, aap logo ke saath toh castle ko explore karne ka alag hi maza tha!!

Shrishti: Chalo ab chalke sote hai! Mein bohot thak gayi hoon aur bohot tez neend aa rahi hai!!

Sameer: Tumhe neend kab nahi aati hai lambu!!

Everybody laughs while Shrishti makes a cute pout.

Preeta: Chal chalke so jaate hai.

Everybody leaves for their respective rooms.

Shrishmeer's room.

Shrishti sat on the bed thinking about the day. She remembered Varun following Preeta and wondered what he is up to.

Shrishti (in her mind): Yeh Varun meri di ka peecha kyun kar raha tha? Aakhir yeh meri di se kya chahta hai? Iske iraade mujhe thik nahi lag rahe. Mujhe meri di ko isse bachana hi hoga. Lekin yeh mein akele kaise karungi!? Mujhe kisi ki madat ki zaroorat hogi. Jiju? Nahi nahi jiju ko bata ke khamakha pareshaan nahi karti...ek kaam karti hu Sammy se baat karti hu. Par kya woh meri baato par yakeen karega? Kyun nahi karega, after all sabse zyada koi mujhe ache se jaanta hai meri di ke baad, toh woh Sammy hai...Haan mujhe Sammy se baat karni chahiye...

Sameer freshens up and comes out of the bathroom, wiping his face and sees Shrishti in deep thoughts.

Sameer (in his mind): Yeh itni gherai se kya soch rahi hai!? Itna serious toh isse meine humari shaadi wale din bhi nahi dekha. Isse kya hua?

Sameer: Shrishti??

She doesn't answer and is still lost in her own thoughts. Sameer sits beside her and keeps a hand on her shoulder. Shrishti comes out of her trance.

Sameer: Kya hua Shrishti sab thik toh hai na?

Unable to keep her concerns to herself, Shrishti sought out Sameer who she trusted more than herself and confided in him about what she had seen. She explained the situation in detail, recounting Varun's behavior and expressing her fears for Preeta's safety. Sameer listened intently to the her story, nodding sympathetically as she spoke. He could see the fear in her eyes, the worry etched on her face, and he knew that she was genuinely concerned for her sister's safety.

As the she finished her tale, Sameer placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

Sameer: Tum bilkul chinta mat karo (he said softly) Mein uspe nazar rakhunga aur mujhpe bharosa rakho mein bhabhi ko kuch nahi hone dunga, yeh mera tumse wada hai...

Shrishti felt a sense of relief wash over her as he spoke. She knew that he was someone she could trust, someone who would do everything in his power to protect her sister from harm. She knew that she could count on him to do the right thing, to keep Preeta safe and ensure that her fears were put to rest.

Sameer: Chalo ab in sab baaton ke baare mein sochna band karo aur so jao...

He covers her with the blanket and engulfs her in his arms, making her feel safe and warm. She sleeps in no time.

Preeran's room.

As the night fell, Varun sat in a chair by the window, looking out into the darkness. Across the room, Preeta and Karan lay sleeping in their bed, her soft breaths filling the silence of the room. Varun's eyes were fixed on her, and a small smile played across his lips as he watched her sleep. He couldn't help but feel a deep sense of affection for her, and he knew that he would do anything to win her and make her his. For a moment, he just looked at her. Then he got up from his chair and made his way over to the bed and looked at her as the moon's rays fell on her, making her skin glow. He caresses her face and Preeta starts to wake up to his touch.

Preeta wakes up and has a weird feeling. She feels someone is in their room and wakes Karan up.

Karan (yawning): Kya hua babydoll?

Preeta: Karan mujhe aisa lag raha hai jaise koi humare kamre mein hai.

Karan switches on the light.

Karan: Koi bhi toh nahi hai

Preeta: Nahi Karan koi toh...

Karan keeps a finger on her lips and smiles.

Karan: Tum yahi ruko mein check karke aata hu.

He searches the entire room but does not find anyone there. He comes and sits beside Preeta.

Karan: Tum yuhi itni tension le rahi thi, dekha meine kaha tha na koi nahi hai yaha. Aise kaise koi aa jayega yaha.

Preeta: Hmmm...

Karan stretches his arms out and Preeta snuggles close to him. She leaned her head against his chest, closing her eyes and letting out a contented sigh. Karan wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close and holding her tightly.

Preeta: I love you, Karan...

Karan: I love you more...

Preeta: I love you the most...

Karan smiles. For a while, they just lay there in silence, wrapped up in each other's embrace. And even though they didn't say a word, they both knew that they were exactly where they were meant to be, together in that moment, their love for each other binding them together in a way that nothing else ever could.

Next day.

Preeran and Shrishmeer are having their breakfast and talking.

Karan: Aur nahi toh kya! Kal raat ko Preeta mujhe utha ke bolti hai ki room mein koi hai!

Shrishti gets shocked and looks at Sameer. He tolds her hand under the table and can feel it tremble.

Sameer (calmly): Acha, koi tha kya bhabhi?

Preeta is about to say something but Karan interrupts.

Karan: Koi nahi tha!!

Later.

Shrishti decides to follow Varun, very much against Sameer's better judgement, and asks him to keep Preeta and Karan occupied. Sameer agrees unwillingly.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Precap:-
Shrishti follows Varun and is shocked.