Banter resumes

Preeta's room.

Preeta is trying to dry her hair but is unable to, due to pain in her shoulder. Karan comes out after taking a bath and looks at Preeta, who is busy complaining.

Preeta (cutely): Uffo...meri zindagi mein musibatein kam hai kya jo yeh bhi!!!

Karan (laughing): Tumhari zindagi mein aisi konsi musibatein hai, babydoll.

Preeta makes a cute annoyed face. Karan takes the towel from her hand. He makes her sit on the bed and comes in front of her.

Pal ek pal mein hi tham sa gaya
Tu haath mein haath jo de gaya

He starts wiping her hair and Preeta gets lost in him.

Chalu mein jahaan jaye tu
Daayein mein tere, baayein tu
Hoon rut mein, hawayein tu
Saathiya....

He then takes the drier and uses it to blow her hair, coming close to her. She closes her eyes, feeling him.

Hasu mein jab gaaye tu
Roun mein, murjhaaye tu
Bheegu mein, barsaaye tu
Saathiya....

He looks at her, realizing their closeness. He then kisses her cheek.

Tu ishq ke saare rang de gaya

He moves his hand around her waist and she clutches his shirt.

Phir kheench ke apne sang le gaya

He then kisses her neck and she hugs him. He hugs her back.

Kahi pe kho jaaye chal
Jahaan yeh ruk jaaye pal
Kabhi na phir aaye kal
Saathiya...

Just then Karan snaps his finger in front of her and she comes back to her senses.

Karan: Ho gayi tumhari musibat khatam. Ek kaam karo tum yahaan baitho mein tumhare liye balm leke aata hu...

Karan goes outside. Reality strikes Preeta.

Preeta (smiling): Iska matlab yeh mera sapna tha!! Preeta Arora tu pagal ho gayi hai kya!! Kuch bhi soch rahi hai!!

Then she remembers Karan's 'sweetheart', and her smile fades.

Just then Karan comes there and applies the balm on her shoulder. She feels a sensation in her body, on his touch.

Karan: Mere kapde...

Preeta: Mein kal academy mein le aungi...

Karan: Par...

Preeta: Mujhe pata hai woh sookh gaye....lekin koi baat nahi...mein kal le aungi...

Karan: Thik hai...

Then the Luthra's leave deciding the engagement to be held the day after tomorrow.

Later at night, Arora house.

Preeta is in her room, alone. She takes Karan's hoodie and wears it. Just then Karan calls her.

Karan (on call): Hi babydoll, meri hoodie kaisi  hai??

Preeta (unknowingly): Bohot comfortable...

Karan (confused): Kya??

Preeta realizes what she had said.

Preeta: Mera matlab hai...mein usse sambhal ke rakh rahi thi na...toh...isliye mujhe laga ki...

Karan laughs silently.