Attack

Next morning.

Its 10 am and Preeta is still sleeping peacefully. Sun rays fall on her and disturb her sleep.

Preeta wakes up and realizes that her heartbeat has increased all of a sudden.

Ye kya ho raha hai...itni ajeeb si feeling kyun aa rahi hai...

She looks around but doesn't find Karan there.

She gets up and goes downstairs, only to see that no one is at home except Kritika.

Preeta: Kritika, sab kaha hai??

Kritika: Woh..bhabhi sab mandir gaye hai..

Preeta: Mere bina...mujhe bhi jaana tha...

Kritika: Woh actually bhabhi aap so rahi thi toh kisi ne aapko disturb nahi kiya..

Preeta just hums.

Kritika: Bhabhi...shopping par chale??

Preeta smiles and nods.

They get ready and leave.

In the court.

The court proceedings have started and both the lawyers are gaving a conflict.

(Karan's lawyer is KL and Prithvi's lawyer is PL)

During the proceedings, the court turns in favor of Karan.

PL: Sir mere paas yeh video hai jisse yeh saabit ho jayega ki Karan Luthra mere client ki jaan lena chahta tha!!

Everybody gets shocked hearing this.

The video is played where Karan is confessing to Preeta that he hates Prithvi and might even kill him. The recording stops there itself.

KL: My lord, yeh recording adhuri hai!!

PL: Toh aap puri recording le aaiye..

The court then turns in favor of Prithvi, leaving everyone tensed.

At the mall.

Preeta and Kritika are busy shopping. They don't notice the goons, who are following them.

Preeta: Kritika tu idhar dekh...mein udhar dekhti hu...

Kritika: Thik hai..

Preeta goes in the opposite direction and Prithvi's goons follow her.

One man comes to her.

Man: Madam...aapke saath jo ladki thi na woh aapko waha bula rahi hai..

He says, pointing to a secluded corner.

Preeta thanks the man and goes to check. He shows a thumbs up to the goons.

The goons follow her. She turns and sees them, but before she could shout for help, they cover her mouth and take her to the basement.

Goon 1: Boss ko bata de...

Goon 2: Nahi abhi toh woh court mein honge...

Meanwhile Preeta is trying hard to get out of their clutches.

Goon 1: Aee ladki!! Zyada hoshyari nahi...nahi toh yahi thok dunga!!

Preeta bites his hand and starts beating the goons.

Preeta: Ladkiyon ko kabhi kam mat samajhna!! Teri toh!! Mujhe kidnap karega!!

She keeps beating the goons. Finally a goon comes from behind and bangs an iron rod on her head!